Pussy Whipped

last reply
26 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys, how do you define 'pussy whipped'? Does it scare the hell out of you and make you want to run for the hills, or at least to the nearest sports bar?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy that is afraid of his woman and dose every thing that she tells him to Not out of respect but out of fear. It is scary that people let others have that much control of there lives. Where is the bar?
Carpe Diem

Red out
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I`m a woman who never tells her man what to do or how to live his life.The men in my life feel that we share...emotions,duties,and mutual respect for each other.The more I have opened up ,the better my man has begun to understand me.Women can seem to be complex,but I find most of the time,it is very simple..trust and enjoy each other.I find that love making becomes so much more intense and passionate when no one is told to do something,they want to out of respect and caring.
Enjoy your man,
XXX Kelli Ann Snow

Miss Kelli Ann Snow ???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy whipped...mmmm let me do the whipping!

Some people can only wish to be looked after and told what to do on a regular basis, but we are all so different, it all comes back to mutual respect!
Run
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by runonwords

Some people can only wish to be looked after and told what to do on a regular basis, but we are all so different, it all comes back to mutual respect!
Run

Yes it dose Run
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Redwolf
A guy that is afraid of his woman and dose every thing that she tells him to Not out of respect but out of fear. It is scary that people let others have that much control of there lives. Where is the bar?

Thank you Red, that's a very concise explanation. Probably the best I've heard or read, it makes a lot of sense. Mutual respect is so essential to relationships, I think.

I was wondering because I heard a couple of people talking about a mutual friends of theirs. One of the two people said he was in need of being pussy whipped, and I suddenly questioned what it means.

Don't know where the bar is, but those two seem to have found it, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by runonwords

Run

Yes, it does come back to mutual respect. Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Redwolf

Hmmm? I guess you could call it fear.....fear of being nagged to death!!

Definition of 'pussy whipped' is broad and usually down to some other (guys) observation/opinion. In some cases I will confess to being 'whipped' because I just cannot be bothered to enter into a war of attrition (that I know I will lose) with my wife over some "thing" that just isn't worth losing my sex ration over. It's just easier to cave in sometimes - in other instances I can be intransigent.

Oh, I know, let me ask the wife for the definition..........
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, I don't want to get all preachy. I know this isn't the place for that. But anyone who reads the Bible and understands God's deffinition of love knows that it's primary characteristic is giving. A man should not have to wait to be asked to massage his woman's feet when she sits on the sofa, takes her shoes off, and rubs them. You know they're sore from being on them all day, make her feel better. And the same thing goes for women. I think a person's perspective may skew their opinion of whether a person is "whipped" or not. But the kinds of things that will generally provoke another into using that term are really the kinds of things that people should do if they love one another. Women, offer him a blow job (or whatever he likes) just because, not expecting something in return. And men, bring her flowers (or whatever she likes) on a regular day, for no reason other than you care. You might be called "pussy whipped" but only by the losers who spend their time complaining about their partners, while they have them, and not loving them. Love gives.
Lurker
0 likes
It all just boils down to control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
I was wondering because I heard a couple of people talking about a mutual friends of theirs. One of the two people said he was in need of being pussy whipped, and I suddenly questioned what it means.

Gypsy this is a new one on me. Like Rocco said, I've only heard it in reference to her control over him. Maybe it's a regional thing or you heard it out of context.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Yes it dose Rocco
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
pussy whipped is a deep subject. ,,I know a couple in this situation, and there is a good reason for this, the man is dumber than a bag of hammers.,,but people view him as being P.W. ,the only time I 've seen him speak up is when he thought her spending was only to serve her wants, and not the familys needs.
then you have men , that cant focus on the best decision to make (for us).,,and if their partner is better at this kind of decision making, then let them do it,, just dont let other people know that you and your partner sit down and make decisions together ,,usually the lady will let you take the credit for being the smart one,,the man looks good before his guy friends ,and the lady is smiling inside,because she know's she is the woman behind the man behind the wheel!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Heh, where's the line form up at. Sign me up for some of that action.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
WellMade Male ,,, believe it or not ,,that line is from an old Truck driving song ,,, That I remembered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some people having their partner take complete control is a much needed release for them. For their partner taking control is caring for them. May look like they are whipped but actually they are loved in the way they need it. I think the difference is respect and caring rather than just being a mean old bitch.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think pussy whipped is a guy who does everything his partner tells him to, all the time. It's also a guy who ditches his guy friends 100% of the time, at the whim of his partner. He doesn't have any time that is his, his partner occupies all of his time and doesn't allow him to have his own activities because she makes him follow her around for all her activities.

Basically a guy who gets led around by the choke collar she placed around his dick.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think pussy whipped has multiple definitions, the dom/sub that most have mentioned where the woman is in control of her man due to a weakness in him. But an alternative definition is the man who willingly submits to the woman because the sex is so good he is willing to do as he is told as a means to keep getting the great sex.

Just my .02
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
its not necessarily the womens fault when a guy is pussy whipped, ive known some girls to actually define the guy as "too nice" but when we say a friend is "whipped" it means this girl is his top priority, he is willing to abandon time spent with even his family just to please his women. Some girls are bitchy and demand attention and the guy is obedient to it and other times a girl just wants to be apart of his life and he moves too fast or is too clingy, bottom line is a guy who is whipped is usually just starving for that emotional feeling of being needed by someone which is why they put themselves to their womens disposal.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Pussy whipped is an acusation made by someone who doesn't understand someone else relationship. I won't fight with my lady unless it is over somthing that I know I won't back down from. Once she understood that, she and I don't fight. She still gets her way the vast majority of the time And that's fine. But if I give her that look and say no, she has found that I mean no and yelling or mental pressure will only mean that she is alone that night.
Lurker
0 likes
"Pussy whipped" is a concept that means different things to different people. There is no definitive single definition. "Pussy whipped" to me describes a dysfunctional relationship with neurotic co-dependency issues.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Pussy whipped is an acusation made by someone who doesn't understand someone else relationship. I won't fight with my lady unless it is over somthing that I know I won't back down from. Once she understood that, she and I don't fight. She still gets her way the vast majority of the time And that's fine. But if I give her that look and say no, she has found that I mean no and yelling or mental pressure will only mean that she is alone that night.

I think most men underestimate how much most woman hate to be alone...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Redwolf
Quote by roccotool

Yes it dose Rocco

I don't think it has anything to do with control. I've kiddingly thrown the term at a few of my male friends, over the last 30 years. Specifically if they were calling it an early evening after a few happy hour cocktails, or heading straight home after work.

Generally I have been grinning at them, and they - back at me, as they replied: "Yes, yes I am!" or "You're just envious, you asshole."

Pussywhipped - it's a matter of perspective. And it's not a bad place to be.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any person that stops doing things he REALLY enjoys because his girlfriend says no (and I do not mean just one or two things, I mean, MANY things). As well, as makes many other drastic changes to his life.
For example, my friend Dan used to party a lot, play lots of sports and Xbox, and hung out of his friends virtually all day. Then Dan meet Anne, first thing to change was he completely stopped partying, for a while he used to ask her she'd say no, eventually she'd just look at him and that'd be his no, in the end he quit asking all together. After that, he quit hanging out with his friends, started spending all day with her, and doing the things that she enjoyed (IE: Going shoe shopping with her and her friends etc.). Now he lives with her and I do not think anyone has really talked to him in quite a while (well unless Anne is with him).

Now I am not saying it is bad to spend time with your girlfriend, but when you quit all your hobbies and quit hanging out with your friends, you are probably whipped.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by foxjack
Any person that stops doing things he REALLY enjoys because his girlfriend says no (and I do not mean just one or two things, I mean, MANY things). As well, as makes many other drastic changes to his life.
For example, my friend Dan used to party a lot, play lots of sports and Xbox, and hung out of his friends virtually all day. Then Dan meet Anne, first thing to change was he completely stopped partying, for a while he used to ask her she'd say no, eventually she'd just look at him and that'd be his no, in the end he quit asking all together. After that, he quit hanging out with his friends, started spending all day with her, and doing the things that she enjoyed (IE: Going shoe shopping with her and her friends etc.). Now he lives with her and I do not think anyone has really talked to him in quite a while (well unless Anne is with him).

Now I am not saying it is bad to spend time with your girlfriend, but when you quit all your hobbies and quit hanging out with your friends, you are probably whipped.

Well said. I never stop my wife from doing the things that interest her and she never stops me from doing the same. We help each other and encourage each other. A friend once told me I was "pussy-whipped" because I do so much around the house. I responded that I don't do it because I'm afraid of my wife, but becasue I respect her, and her time.
Lurker
0 likes
I have often thought about "Am I Pussy Whippped". I have done many things over and beyond what other men, I think have or are doing, to keep their women. It is a very complex issue for me. Their are some very deep issues underlining each case. My women has mental illness (severe depression and recently re-evaluted to bi-polar type 2). At times I have to say a do things as if she were an egg in my hand. I do this out of love. There are those times when I think PW! I guess it really depends on the whole picture of the relationship. For me, i do things that others may think PW but are actually just trying to keep my egg from cracking. My egg has cracked before and just recently almost cracked again. Life is tough at times. PW syndrome is complex!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
About all I can say is that when I was married to my 1st wife I might have been "hen pecked" but I didn't get enough pussy to be pussy whipped. The lady I am married to now (she is 17 yrs. younger than me) does not try to control me and still gives me all the pussy, ass, and head (not necessarily in that order) that I can handle.Z0SDOpgBNn8OhefM