Who was your FIRST Rock 'n Roll crush?

last reply
63 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Post a picture or video of the first musical performer that set your heart a flutter.

For me, it was Deborah Harry from Blondie. And this was the exact moment I fell for her - performing Heart of Glass on American Bandstand.

Loved everything about her - high cheek bones, sparkling smile, smoky eyes, peroxide hair, and how she stood with her feet apart at the mic. Those legs! OMG.

That poor little Ping boy never had a chance.

Mana wahine
0 likes

Izzy Stradlin from Guns N' Roses. I had the biggest fucking crush on him from the age of 16+. It wasn't entirely based on looks, I liked his mod, effortlessly cool 'I don't give a fuck' attitude, which for me has always been a big draw. The dude was responsible for penning some of the best early GNR lyrics as well.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I didn't have access to cable or satellite tv til 1983. so - no steady diet of MTV

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Trent!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Ping
Post a picture or video of the first musical performer that set your heart a flutter.

For me, it was Deborah Harry from Blondie. And this was the exact moment I fell for her - performing Heart of Glass on American Bandstand.

Loved everything about her - high cheek bones, sparkling smile, smoky eyes, peroxide hair, and how she stood with her feet apart at the mic. Those legs! OMG.

I love Blondie, but my first crush was Linda Rondstadt.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I love Blondie, but my first crush was Linda Rondstadt.

Did she make your brown-eye blue? Most people didn’t know she liked pegging and that’s what the song was really about. She was into the femdom rough stuff. Try listening to that song now without picturing that. ;)

Oops. That was Crystal Gayle. Thought I had something funny there. Oops. Hit post instead of cancel. My bad. smile
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
Wanda Jackson

The Queen of Rockabilly.

I adore her and her raspy voice.
Southern Charmer
0 likes
I'm fairly certain it was Jon Bon Jovi. Then followed up with Axel Rose and Sebastian Bach. Not that anyone would consider them rock and roll, but in the middle of all these rockers, I also had a secret crush on Donnie Wahlberg. I couldn't tell my friends or they would have teased me to death! I cringe at the other two, but Jon Bon Jovi and Donnie Wahlberg have held up quite well.

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Ping

Did she make your brown-eye blue?

No. She travelled to the beat of a different drum.

An anectdote: my parents went to a Rondstadt concert once, at a club. Some barefoot hippie chick came up to their table and asked them if she could bum a smoke. They gave her one.

Ten minutes later the barefoot hippie chick went out on stage. It was Linda.
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Hmm...
Sebastian Bach --Skid Row
Joe Elliott--- Def Leppard
Bret Michaels --Poison
Donnie Wahlberg OK so more pop then rock but damn he's gotten better with age ..
Lurker
0 likes
Toyah Wilcox!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love seeing all the hair bands listed. Honestly the best music.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

lenny kravitz. was introduced to him when he performed as romeo blue. fell head-over-heels when i saw this video as a teen.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am having a hard time choosing, Too many too close together, but it is between

Stevie Nicks

Suzi Quattro(Leather Tuscadero)

But I do agree with Verbal ....Linda Ronstadt, I love the story about the hippie girl, that is awesome.

I mean look at her...

Ciao
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
The Linebacker
0 likes
For having a crush on, I'm sorry but women country music stars are almost always much hotter than women rock stars. I love both rock and country but these two country music stars... DAMN! That's sexy! and hell yes, I had a crush on 'em. Faith Hill and Shania Twain.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ringo Starr from The Beatles.
Lurker
0 likes
Since my first one has been mentioned twice, I will repeat that one and name one more that I have always enjoyed looking at.......

0 likes
Quote by Green_Man
Joan Jett.

I had such a CRUSH on her...Love me some Joan Jett

and Chrissy Hynde

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1st it was the rock group "The Runaways" that featured both Joan Jet, and Lita Ford!!! Than it was the 80s all girls rock group "Vixen" Hmmm, I think that I see a pattern here... Hot ALL girl GROUPs, Smothered In LEATHER!!! YUM! Ps. Sorry no pics, or vids... I'm technically challenged...
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I will never forget Melanie Safka, who played at Woodstock.