Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving up chocolate or dick sucking for life ?

last reply
37 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can almost imagine some of you going " Why does this guy asks these kind of questions ? " But yeah so here goes , if you had to give up one of these for life , either eating chocolate or giving blowjobs which one would you give up ?

Tough one heh? smile

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
How 'bout if I give up answering idiotic questions like this?
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
How 'bout if I give up answering idiotic questions like this?

I guess Buffer would sooner give up Chocolate hahahahahaha
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My suggestion is to ban that Monkey, if he continues to ask such unanswerable questions.

I think you have the message I am not about to give up either.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, so yeah, i'd give up sucking dick.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
My suggestion is to ban that Monkey, if he continues to ask such unanswerable questions.

I think you have the message I am not about to give up either.

If you don't want to answer it that's your choice but don't come here and pretend you have the right to tell who is going to to be banned and who won't because the question of banning comes when I break one of the rules of this forum

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

If you don't want to answer it that's your choice but don't come here and pretend you have the right to tell who is going to to be banned and who won't because the question of banning comes when I break one of the rules of this forum

Fyi you asked this question before and 100% of respondents indicated chocolate. Duplicate threads are unnecessary.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
What about like black guys though? Does that count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Fyi you asked this question before and 100% of respondents indicated chocolate. Duplicate threads are unnecessary.

My previous question was about swallowing cum,this one is about sucking dicks. A person can absolutely love to give blowjobs by avoiding the ingestion of semen

I would have not asked the exact same question again

0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

My previous question was about swallowing cum,this one is about sucking dicks. A person can absolutely love to give blowjobs by avoiding the ingestion of semen

I would have not asked the exact same question again

Oh right please do excuse me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry guys, but I'm done giving bjs if it means I get to keep eating chocolate.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd totally give up chocolate. ? And I really love chocolate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Reasonableness always beats the irrational!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

The Monkey will remain forever enshrined in my memory as the "hot tub of cum" guy. He should be given special status due to his question creation talents. He's a savant!
Lurker
0 likes
I can handle not sucking dick, but NO CHOCOLATE??? Never
Lurker
0 likes
No brainer for a woman, right? It'd be a dilemma if it was about receiving oral, but giving? Nah ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Id give up chocolate
Lurker
0 likes
Chocolate.
0 likes
Ok.

I don't care much for chocolate though.
I prefer sour candy.
Lurker
0 likes
I adore sucking cock, but it looks like ya getting your cock slurped some where else then,
cause I'm not giving up chocolate for that...
Lurker
0 likes
Never had a Dick. Not giving up chocolate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
chocolate never stood a chance!

Dick for lifeeee
<3 Kitten <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd rather die. Your not having my two favourite things. Life would be unbearable.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Poll needs more options. I vote for never giving up sucking chocolate.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As long as I dont have to give up the chance for chocolate dick in the future ! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can I get away without having to give up either of them?