last reply
35 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Guys,

Is a girl refusing to have anal sex a deal breaker in a relationship with you? Just curious.

Meagan ("Meg"")
Meagan
0 likes
No, because it's not a priority with me or a big desire of mine (at least with women). In fact, it would probably only happen in a relationship of mine if the woman offered/asked. I'm not likely to ask for it myself. I think you saw that in action in my story "Christmas in April" which you recently commented on.0toWvI4PmHfRwxzB
0 likes
In fact, most of the stories where I have male-female anal are probably with the woman inviting rather than the man asking. "Snow Plowed" and "Wedding Interrupted 3 : Model Client" are like that, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a "Deal Breaker" but a disappointment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal is fantastic. I can still have sex if he doesn't like your pussy at that time of the month. He gets his rocks off I get an orgasm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Certainly not for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't care for it. I find it distracting.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope, not a deal breaker.

If it's something both partners want to share, great.

If it's something that is more important to one than the relationship itself, it ain't much of a relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope not at all. I've never met a woman that likes it
Lurker
0 likes
Love anal, just give my kitty and my boobs what they need...giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Hell no. Love anal sex giving and recieving.
Lurker
0 likes
No. But I mat do a few things in the bedroom to see if she may want to try it. May give her hole a few licks, during tantra, the pinky tips in, maybe she wants to experiment?
Lurker
0 likes
It was, but no longer - however, it’s only on the menu for mmmmm a select group!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hell, no - that would be selfish and disrespectful of her body and what she likes. If it's not voluntary, it's just .
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
Guys,

Is a girl refusing to have anal sex a deal breaker in a relationship with you? Just curious.

Meagan ("Meg"")

Nope as I'd respect her wishes. I've actually had this with a few girls though who have refused the very though of anal sex early on in a relationship and then chaged their minds (for whetever reason) later on. My experience with those girls too was that once they tried it, they really loved it (their words not mine) and wanted it more and more as part of our healthy sex lives. As they say, I guess you should never say never and "don't knock it until you've tried it?"
0 likes
No, not a deal breaker. I prefer anal sex but if a lady doesn’t want it, it is fine with me. I got a few other holes to play with.
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all.

Although, I have found that girls that are not willing to try it at all are usually not very good in bed anyways. It's more of a correlation thing. The degree to which the ass is involved varies, but I have found that the more open the girl is to anal play, the more adventurous she is not only in sex but in life in general.
Lurker
0 likes
I love anal but its not a deal breaker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not at all. but its a pity...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In the long term, it would be very disappointing.
Particularly because anal sex really isn’t that important to end a relationship for if all other things check out, but total refusal to do it would still mean that I’m deprived of something that I enjoy. I would have to consider finding it somewhere else in that case.

There also seems to be a correlation between less open attitudes towards anal sex and general closed-mindedness in bed. I have not known anyone who would make an exception to this rule. Women who have no desire to be experimental in bed are not really what I am looking for.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Not a deal breaker AT ALL, one of the great turn-ons from it (for me) is that the woman is into it. Her having the desire to is very hot.

No ass play of any kind would not be a deal breaker, but it might get a little boring. I like to play. smile
Primus Omnium
0 likes
No, it's not a deal breaker in any way. As a matter of fact, I don't make deals in a sexual situation. As partners we both allow and ask for what we each want. But making love is not a business activity.

I've tried anal with one partner and it was nothing wonderful. Neither of us cared for it particularly. Certainly not enough to make it part of the fun again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoyed anal a couple of times. Frankly, anal feels nice, but is no substitute for the magic pussy.Pussy is sweet because it is designed to be fucked. Pussy is beautiful.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Women love anal sex. I've found that women are the ones asking for anal sex. If asked I give it. But generally, I find it almost too tight. Not my first choice, but if she asks...

Also, anal play when very clean is fun.

Women with too many limits are off limits in my opinion.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a deal breaker if all the other sex was hot.
I have had anal with more than one woman and it was usually fine unless she was turned off by it.
What is really hot is when they ask for it or the best is when you are fucking and you slip out and she rocks her hips and guides your cock into her ass. Now that is hot.
Linda dear, where are you?
The Bruiser
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
Guys,

Meagan ("Meg"")

Not really. I wouldn’t be to bothered if she didnt like anal sex.

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, it's not what I go for.

But if she wants it, I am happy to do it.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Meg,

Hi. No, not a deal breaker for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not for me. i love it but if the woman doesn't, it's a right of hers and there are several other ways to have fun.