Editor Available

last reply
7 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello everyone. I am a seasoned writer with twelve years of experience. I've written way too many novels, short stories, poems and flash fiction pieces that will probably never see the light of day. I'm really itching to be a volunteer editor, especially for dom/sub stories; in particular, DD/lg. I also love lesbian, bisexual and queer erotica. I'm a big fan of older/younger erotica as well. I do enjoy incest stories too as long as they are consensual. I can't edit any stories with overt violence toward women. I'm not a big fan of non-consensual stories. I have my bachelor's in English and I'd love to use it for something useful. Please feel free to message me.
0 likes
Quote by LawrenceLover
I do enjoy incest stories too as long as they are consensual. I can't edit any stories with overt violence toward women. I'm not a big fan of non-consensual stories.

All stories published on Lush MUST be consensual and we don't publish overtly violent stories either, so if any are sent to you, send them packing

Also, a big thank you for your kind offer. Editing by a third party, or even just proofreading, can make such a difference to the quality of a story. I'm sure you'll be inundated with requests for your services
Lurker
0 likes
could some help here. I want to offer my services to proof read but don't see how to do that can you help me please.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by cbears52
could some help here. I want to offer my services to proof read but don't see how to do that can you help me please.

I could offer some help proof-reading your own post.

#HappyToHelp

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Marx Sister
0 likes
While I don't feel the need for any editing right now, this is a cool thing you are offering - I'm sure there are those who will take you up on it. As for the things you listed which you really couldn't deal with, it seems like they are by and large explicitly forbidden by Lush terms of service, so if you get handed one, it would be a totally reasonable choice to discard it and inform the author of that if they want to post it here.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Nice offer! I don't know if anyone has taken advantage of your skills yet, but She is correct; Lush does not allow non-consensual stories or stories depicting overt violence toward women - or men, for that matter.

You'll find a copy of our unacceptable content guide here:
https://www.lushstories.com/disclaimer.aspx#unacceptable

It might be helpful for you to look it over so that when an author approaches you with stories containing any of the things spelled out within, you can advise them that they are wasting their time. Thanks, good luck, and please contact any of the moderators if you have questions.
0 likes
Since I'm a non-native English speaker I'm always struggling with editings. Does anyone overthere appreciate my themes (see Jimi Chapter 1) and volunteers to edit the (short!!) second Chapter? Thanks....

Mesalina
Dreamer
0 likes
Quote by messalinaloveathlete
Since I'm a non-native English speaker I'm always struggling with editings. Does anyone overthere appreciate my themes (see Jimi Chapter 1) and volunteers to edit the (short!!) second Chapter? Thanks....

Mesalina

Doing it now, Messalina.

My bookshelf includes 133 stories and 82 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LawrenceLover
Hello everyone. I am a seasoned writer with twelve years of experience. I've written way too many novels, short stories, poems and flash fiction pieces that will probably never see the light of day.

May I suggest something? Self-publish! There should be some monetization for your work. Consolidate and create anthologies if possible, if your content is not substantial for inclusion on its own. You have a situation that most aspiring writers would ACHE to have: Too much content!

Perhaps you may need an editor of your own to assist in determining your content's worth. I don't mean to be naive about your work, but from your description, "too many novels, etc.", it sounds as if you have a small source of monetization.