Growling during sex...

last reply
12 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you enjoy a "man growl" during sex? Which animal sounds/actions increase your ardor?
A man in the house is worth two in the street- Mae West
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Trystin715
Do you enjoy a "man growl" during sex? Which animal sounds/actions increase your ardor?

Definitely a DOG...................
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dogs are domesticated. Anything more wild? Tigers?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I even enjoy a woman's growl!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Not all dogs are domesticated

Yes I like growls and noise from him, of the human variety. I don’t want to be hearing animal impersonations while he’s doing me.

But but my growl does sound like that of a dog... whats wrong with a few woof's and arf's now and again. smile

A heads up... just dont mention the word Walkies.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Not all dogs are domesticated

Yes I like growls and noise from him, of the human variety. I don’t want to be hearing animal impersonations while he’s doing me.

So true, so true.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I tend to get kind of loud at times, so yes...I love it when my man growls. It shows me what I'm doing to him too. By the way...I growl too at times...just can't help it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It turns me on even more. I wish he could talk dirty but him growling is better then nothing.
0 likes
Growling is superbly hot so long as it's natural and not pre-planned.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I like it when the men I am with make sounds when they are fucking me and the sounds of their orgasms. Hubbie starts grunting as his orgasm starts then goes into these loud noises that I can't quite explain. They are very unique to him. But I like them. He also likes it when I make noises while I'm cuming.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
I growl when having sex. I've never known her to complain about it unless I get loud with it, and that does happen. However I can growl as loud as I want at home. She gets on me if were in a hotel or off in the woods/public places. We had a week in a tent on a beach campground years ago. It rained at one point for 2 days straight. With neighbors on either side, we basically kept fucking on an air mattress with her hand over my mouth during most of it!
Lurker
0 likes
I thought this post was gonna be about girls growling, which I do during orgasm. So far, men always tell me they like it.