Need help finding a type of story

last reply
9 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey all, I was wondering if any of you know of stories where a gay guy is seduced/turned/forced/whatever by a straight woman or something along the lines. It's been really hard to find this specific topic so any help or links to stories would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!
0 likes
It's one of those plots that I've kicked around but have never written. Good luck on finding what you're after. There's probably a tag for this but I have no idea what it would be.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Think you're going to have a hard time with this one. Unlike the lesbian equivalent, that storyline has never been popular with authors. Now, both versions are risky because they're politically incorrect, so authors are even less likely to pursue the idea.
0 likes
Quote by RejectReality
Now, both versions are risky because they're politically incorrect, so authors are even less likely to pursue the idea.

Could be done as long as you don't play the "curing/converting the gay" card. Have them enjoy and be interested in the experience, maybe realizing that they are somewhat bi, while still remaining primarily interested in their own sex. IOW, use it to add some complexity to their sexuality rather than changing it.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Pretty sure he's looking for full transformation, but I could be wrong.

I've got one in the pipeline that's barely bi-curious with a barely bi-sexual girlfriend who has reached the point of wanting to scratch that itch after hearing about the barely curious girl's limited experimentation. The barely curious girl only has one guy ( who's a childhood friend and the first person she told she was a lesbian ) whom she really feels remotely comfortable to ask.

Barely curious will edge toward mildly curious, with a spur-of-the-moment, probably one-time venture into uncharted territory.

Quote by seeker4

Could be done as long as you don't play the "curing/converting the gay" card. Have them enjoy and be interested in the experience, maybe realizing that they are somewhat bi, while still remaining primarily interested in their own sex. IOW, use it to add some complexity to their sexuality rather than changing it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for the responses. smile It really is a hard kink to find and there's never a almost never a tag or category for it. I'm actually fine with spur of the moment/one time thing or permanently changed to bisexual. Honestly I'll take anything in this vein but I prefer it if the guy identified as gay in the beginning. I've found a few stories on different sites but again, not easy to find. If links are allowed I don't mind linking to some that I've found.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Probably not a good idea to cross-post links on any site. Competitors and all. Noticed your thread elsewhere, but never remembered to reply there.

If people are interested, I'm sure they'll PM you for any offsite links. As you've discovered, it's a hard kink to fulfill, so anyone who has it will be willing to go an extra mile for a taste.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by gravityyaoi
Thanks for the responses. smile It really is a hard kink to find and there's never a almost never a tag or category for it. I'm actually fine with spur of the moment/one time thing or permanently changed to bisexual. Honestly I'll take anything in this vein but I prefer it if the guy identified as gay in the beginning. I've found a few stories on different sites but again, not easy to find. If links are allowed I don't mind linking to some that I've found.

Try this. Not quite the same, but thought I'd link on the off chance you'd enjoy x

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/forced-bi.aspx
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by RejectReality
Think you're going to have a hard time with this one. Unlike the lesbian equivalent, that storyline has never been popular with authors. Now, both versions are risky because they're politically incorrect, so authors are even less likely to pursue the idea.

This. It would have a definite homophobic undercurrent unless the author was extremely careful. Though I’ve written a number of gay stories, the risk isn’t with the reward, imho.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Jen

Try this. Not quite the same, but thought I'd link on the off chance you'd enjoy x

https://

Thanks! You're right it's not exactly the same but it's a hot story and I appreciate the help biggrin