when two alphas have sex..

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
does anyone have this kind of situation where both you and your partner are dominant in bed?? how did that work out for you??
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is something we have talked about . As a relationship it was something that needs to be addressed . The best way is talking to each other. In BDSM terms I am what is called a switch . This is were I am comfortable in both dominant and submissive roles. My OH is submissive. However she is happy to take control on a couple of occasions which kind of satisfies my need sometimes to be dominated.

So if your in this situation of which I think your hinting at the best way is to talk to your partner and perhaps take it in turns to be the dominant person. At end of the day the whole idea is to keep your partner contented and happy. So I think its something you need to talk over perhaps over dinner out somewhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and if it's just a hook up arrangement and not a committed relationship??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happened many times in hook ups. I'm very self actualized & used to making decisions, but am attracted to the same in women.

Had a stormy fifteen year relationship with the same. We made a good team in many situations, but when we disagreed things could go south. Usually the relationship breaks up when the other finds is difficult to manipulate or order me around.

Submissive women, or men usually bore me quickly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
any thoughts on how to manage this??
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Happened many times in hook ups. I'm very self actualized & used to making decisions, but am attracted to the same in women.

Had a stormy fifteen year relationship with the same. We made a good team in many situations, but when we disagreed things could go south. Usually the relationship breaks up when the other finds is difficult to manipulate or order me around.

Submissive women, or men usually bore me quickly.

So your ultimate dream is an alpha women who can finally accept you cannot be tamed?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I may have an unusual and/or controversial opinion on this but I also find submissive sex partners boring and often lazy. If you want to completely satisfy an alpha (me at least) you must be willing to be aggressive/alphalike at least part of the time.

Being submissive only equates to lazy to me. Gals should step and take control at least part of the time.

As far as having sex with a truly alpha female I'm good with that as long as she is sometimes willing to submit to control by my alpha tendencies every once in awhile.

There is no greater thrill for an alpha to surrender control every once in awhile. I have been there and done that and it was some of the best sex I've ever had. It can be hard to do for a true alpha but the rewards are stupendous.

If some of you take offense at this please be aware that it is only my opinion and I'm not meaning to actually label all submissives as lazy or uninteresting except to me.
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by snowqueen5120
and if it's just a hook up arrangement and not a committed relationship??

Then toss of a coin .

Heads I win . Tails you lose. Then I get to choose

Being serious , I just think you need to talk to each other before to avoid any clash
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by anon47

So your ultimate dream is an alpha women who can finally accept you cannot be tamed?!

I suppose. Have reconciled myself to relationships with 'equals', a constant tension of give & take, negotiation, & intense sex as each of us works to take control enhancing the pleasure.

Have had a relationship of sorts with a woman who is very dom with females, but goes sub with men. The most complete sexual moments with her have been when she dropped the sub persona & took the initiative. For years I had little interest in her as she was far too submissive. But, a couple years ago she changed a bit. Did not take me long to start pulling her clothes off.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I try to stay away from alpha males, as I am usually dominant in bed (and everywhere else!), but one of my long-time FWBs is a borderline alpha, and everyone says it's funny watching us in bed together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Domination is not my scene - However, we can all have our moments. I am not one to be dominated as some have found out to their dismay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Im assuming "mutual cooperation" works best for you then ... maybe decisions by committee?? ???

A committee of two is all that is needed to make the decisions we need. Usually it unanimous.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

still have this dream.. -sighs-