Login

112 Year old man marries a teen

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
That sly old dog: http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/6408144/grandfather-marries-teen

A man who's thought to be 112 years old has married a teenage girl, young enough to be his great-great-granddaughter.

Hundreds of people attended the wedding between 17-year-old Safia Abdulleh and Ahmed Muhamed Dore, who already has 13 children by five wives and dozens of grandchildren.

The ceremony took place in central Somalia.

Mr Dore reportedly said, "Today God helped me realise my dream," while the bride's family said she was happy with her husband.

"I didn't force her, but used my experience to convince her of my love; and then we agreed to marry," the groom added.

The pair are from the same village, where there has been mixed reaction to the marriage. The BBC reports that some people are concerned about the age gap, while others are happy that age was not a barrier to love.

Despite his large family, Mr Dore is apparently hoping for more children with his new bride.

"It is a blessing to have someone you love to take care of you," he said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wonder how long it will take her to polish his scimitar?

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Kids these days.
Lurker
0 likes
'I didnt force her but used my experience to convince her of my love'

??????
Lurker
0 likes
I am wondering how much money he is worth ??????
Lurker
0 likes
If he could get it up at 112, he deserves her. lol