Permission to have Orgasm

last reply
12 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You read in stories and see in videos where a sex slave or submissive must get permission to Orgasm.

Is this possible? Can a woman be train to only orgasm with Permission ?

When I am at that point not even a 8.0 Earthquake could stop what is coming down the track.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
You read in stories and see in videos where a sex slave or submissive must get permission to Orgasm.

When I am at that point not even a 8.0 Earthquake could stop what is coming down the track.

being a sub entails a very different mindset, and yes, if a Dom/me tells their sub not to come without permission, she will do anything she can not to, although she might not always succeed, depending on the circumstances.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by prettywild
Permission to cum is featured in my new story smile

And there is something very erotic about waiting to be given permission to cum, but only with that person who can make you want to wait.

Actually there's some "permission to cum" in my last story here too, but part of it is giving permission to a third party to bring me to orgasm....

Teacher part 1 -- the setup
Part 2 -- where the 'permission' happens.
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by sprite

being a sub entails a very different mindset, and yes, if a Dom/me tells their sub not to come without permission, she will do anything she can not to, although she might not always succeed, depending on the circumstances.

And, of course, failure can bring ... consequences. Which may or may not be part of the game..
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TheUprightMan

And, of course, failure can bring ... consequences. Which may or may not be part of the game..

for those of us for whom it's not a game, we try to avoid failure. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

for those of us for whom it's not a game, we try to avoid failure. smile

Thank you for your input. Even if I do not understand. I have been a submissive I have suffered for being so headstrong.
Lurker
0 likes
Controlling when one can come takes training. Someone can't just up and master that over night. It takes time, patience, and learning how your body works in order to have more control over yourself. Mastering your pleasure. For some, it's highly rewarding to learn how to do so.
Lurker
0 likes
Its definitely a body & mind thing but it can be done.....trust me?
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2

Isn't what is coming down the track the 8.0?

I'm too independent to be a good sub, so I will probably never hold back an orgasm any longer than it takes for my lover to catch up.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
I don’t consider myself to be submissive but damn I do love when someone says
Lurker
0 likes
Only during play time here in Lush. Men always yearn for their ladies to have an euphoric orgasm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I tried orgasm denial once. It was the roughest eleven hours, twelve minutes, and thirty-six seconds of my life. smile But seriously, sure... It's all about self control. I don't like vocalizing too much, that's too distracting, but its fun being brought to the edge only to cool off just a bit go back to the precipice... stop and go several times till you ache and then fire. I've done it both on top and bottom with guys and gals. It's time consuming, but everyone seems to enjoy it.