Login

vaginal orgasms during intercourse

last reply
19 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
2 likes
0 likes
How many women out there have vaginal orgasms during intercourse? My wife assumed she just wasn't capable of having them. Then a vibrator proved her wrong. Surprise surprise, she dumped me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do sometimes, but not always, but after the first the next comes easier. Hitachi helps but a kind experienced man who has already taken me over the edge and now has me right at the falls again seems to work best.

However after the first orgasm the next ones seem to flow much easier.
0 likes
Quote by Jon39
How many women out there have vaginal orgasms during intercourse? My wife assumed she just wasn't capable of having them. Then a vibrator proved her wrong. Surprise surprise, she dumped me.

So your wife dumped you for an electric toy? Yah...no. Not a thing that is a thing that happens.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I do with certain shaped cocks, and/or guys who really know what they're doing in bed. Cocks that curve back tend to rub my g-spot, and trigger vaginal orgasms more easily.
0 likes
Hera Teleia, it was much more complicated than that. But knowing that she could have a different and better orgasm (without my cock) hurt the sexual relationship. We didn't have kids. She didn't dump me for a toy but possibly for a better sex life.
0 likes
Beffer, I've heard that and read that before-- that a curved erection hits the nerve endings and the G spot which are on the front wall of the vagina. I'm guessing that a man's ability to control his own orgasm is a factor. In other words, longevity. Is that a fair guess?

Chandler, I love the line "has me right at the falls again."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I stumbled upon the G Spot a few years before that term came into common use. If you are sincerely interested in your partner's pleasure, you can find it too. They vary in size and sensitivity and are close enough to the vaginal opening that cock length has very little impact on your ability to properly stimulate her G Spot. Girth has a bigger influence, simply because having a fat cock makes it easier to stay in contact with that G Spot. In my experience, 2-3 minutes of G Spot stimulation is the best way to determine whether she can squirt.
0 likes
69Kisses, that's very good info. I'm sure you know that all women don't squirt as you do. Personally I think squirting is hot. No faking there!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have very good orgasms with vagnial intercourse. For me it is true that the G spot orgasms are more intense.

Brandie
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Jon39
Beffer, I've heard that and read that before-- that a curved erection hits the nerve endings and the G spot which are on the front wall of the vagina. I'm guessing that a man's ability to control his own orgasm is a factor. In other words, longevity. Is that a fair guess?

Longevity is always an important factor, especially for girls who have a hard time reaching orgasms. I'm not one of them, but longevity is conducive to multiples in my case.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife claims I'm ONLY guy to EVRR give her total and complete orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes if he keep hitting my gspot a lot, or he have banana cock. He get wet too then.
We talk about gspot maybe 10 years ago I remember. Not know before that.

Lurker
0 likes
I would guess that I've been able to make my wife have orgasms during intercourse over 95% of the time. I'm proud of that, especially since after hearing her tell me of her coworkers and friends tell of never having orgasms during sex! It made her feel good as well to know that I was delivering for her!
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
I stumbled upon the G Spot a few years before that term came into common use. If you are sincerely interested in your partner's pleasure, you can find it too. They vary in size and sensitivity and are close enough to the vaginal opening that cock length has very little impact on your ability to properly stimulate her G Spot. Girth has a bigger influence, simply because having a fat cock makes it easier to stay in contact with that G Spot. In my experience, 2-3 minutes of G Spot stimulation is the best way to determine whether she can squirt.

I think I'm ok in the girth department but longevity is another issue. My wife's vibrator had two advantages. 1. It vibrated. 2. it could go forever LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jon39

Chandler, I love the line "has me right at the falls again."

Jon39 I tried to adjust my comment. To make it clear I have little problem after the first. I fact If you would continue to stimulate me I generally can continue to Orgasm for some time.

Have you thought of a Sex Therapist for both of you? I know people who have had great success with this kind of help.
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2

Jon39 I tried to adjust my comment. To make it clear I have little problem after the first. I fact If you would continue to stimulate me I generally can continue to Orgasm for some time.

Have you thought of a Sex Therapist for both of you? I know people who have had great success with this kind of help.

Thank you Chandler for your concern. It's a bit late because we are no longer together.

I just read a study online that asserts that 75-80% of women never have vaginal orgasms.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
i can orgasm vaginally reasonably regularly IF he lasts long enough during missionary and doggy.
When on top I never fail as " I "can manipulate/position my clit to be stimulated to orgasm.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
i can orgasm vaginally reasonably regularly IF he lasts long enough during missionary and doggy.
When on top I never fail as " I "can manipulate/position my clit to be stimulated to orgasm.

I too agree with Meggsy - however, I am in much more control of how things transpire when I'm the one on top, so I really get more orgasms and he does really have more stamina, staying power - really lasting much, much longer than if we're in that simple - missionary position. to say, this position is great for when we just want a quickie; I'm of little concern!

As for us when we're in doggy style, he does seem to make things go much better for us both by having more stamina being able to give me so much more of those things I so much enjoy, getting directly from him.

I do get an orgasm from being in that missionary style occasionally, but not very often - in that way, because he seems to just too eager in getting his own pleasure first.

~~Jessica~~
Lurker
0 likes
I can on top, otherwise, lick it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I orgasms very easily so I can do it from just about anything, fingers, clit play, vaginal, anal. Many women can't, but I think with the right partner, experience and feeling comfortable with yourself, it should be possible.