Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Um ...................YES!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really suck, but I definitely lick it clean after I use it
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I haven't used a dildo in years, but sometimes I sucked it clean after using it.
Lurker
0 likes
If ya have more than one dildo ya may as well put it to good use too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No I haven't but used to practice oral on bananas growing up!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera
If it was dipped in Nutella first I would. I'd need to own one first though

she usually just borrows mine.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Guilty
Lurker
0 likes
The unwritten question here is "WHY do you suck your dildo?" Is it before, during, or after sex play?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rarely - the real thing has a better flavour after being where the dildo goes.
Lurker
0 likes
yes I do
Lurker
0 likes
I'm presuming you mean do I give men oral sex, so the answer is very much yes - but only if I'm very attracted to the guy.

I love the velvety feel of the male glans on my tongue, love also the way a man reacts as my tongue swirls round and round his ultra sensitive red ring.

Then I love to feel how his whole body stiffens and his eyes close as he approaches his climax. Many men will cry out: "Don't stop now!!!" They needn't worry ... I never do. And at once, as I watch his reactions I feel the sperm from within him gush powerfully to splash on my tongue and the back of my throat.

Then I love to watch as his eyes open and I show him his milky mess on my tongue before savouring its taste in my mouth, usually quite salty and slowly swallowing until it's all gone. Pure protein - and all for free.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeah, I do especially if it's a realistic dildo. I think it is super hot to do that, even after using it on myself lol
Lurker
0 likes
Well Ive sucked on a garden hose a few times to siphon gas from my truck when my lawn mower ran out of gas.Is that what you mean?