last reply
9 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hello Ladies,
Recently a conversation topic came up amongst some female friends of mine. Pubic hair on men! One said she preferred the man to be au natural and "manly". Two others responded by saying they preferred their men to be groomed. One admitting that her husband shaves into a little strip. A fourth mentioned that, like herself, she preferred a man totally hairless below. Thoughts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a fan of a well shaven guy. It's just what I like.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I prefer a guy as shaved and hairless down there as I am. Looks better. Feels better. Tastes better. And 'manly' isn't a look I go for, since masculine traits kinda turn me off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My preference is totally smooth. Warm skin against warm skin is really sexy and a turn on.

Brandie
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I agree with everyone, hairless. Besides looks, who wants pubes in their mouth!?

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kee
I agree with everyone, hairless. Besides looks, who wants pubes in their mouth!?

LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
My preference is totally smooth. Warm skin against warm skin is really sexy and a turn on.

Brandie
I agree who doesn't want to lick this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My personal preference in lovers is smooth skin. Male or female, I hate pubic hair when I am going down on someone.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like manly but needs grooming.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Totally shaved is sexy, but trimmed at a minimum. Nobody likes getting a mouthful of pubes when giving oral.