Younger Women / Older Men

last reply
21 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is one I wanted to ask your ladies for some input .

A bit of background . I am in my mid 50s and a silver fox . I have been described by some as very good looking especially since I lost around 6.5 stone to my current weight of around 12 stone . The weight loss changed my looks for the better and I currently work out as well 4 times a week .Most of our friends place me in my mid 40s.

For some reason when out at bars , I keep being chatted up by younger ladies of which my wife sometimes feels this as a mixture of a threat and sometimes laughable . I have been married 22 years now and still very happy so obviously I am not looking for anyone else.

So that is my question really ,what do some younger women see in an older guy like me ? IMO they should be looking for guys of around heir own age instead of wasting their time on me.

Thanks
0 likes
Younger guys can be immature and insensitive. Also, they can just be annoying and it gets tiresome. I think life experience makes them into far better people and so older men are more attractive than their younger counterparts. They have more emotional intelligence and are more patient and understanding. Also, sometimes they're REALLY hot. And most importantly, they often have much more money than young guys. Also, they're quite surprised by the attention and actually appreciate it!!
0 likes
Older men are potential sugar daddies.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Older men are potential sugar daddies.

Or Splenda Daddies. Which is what you wanna avoid.
Lurker
0 likes
Love older men but they must be fit.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think girls who have loving or adoring relationships with their fathers look for men their fathers' age for sex since they can't have sex with their fathers. It's transference of affection and obedience to men who remind them of their fathers. Just my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first was with an older man and I was very young. I was blessed by this man and will always owe him more than can be paid.
I would not have been me if it was not for him.

I still see him to thank again and again and he says the thanks I give could not be communicated by any one else..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by black1

estion really ,what do some younger women see in an older guy like me ? IMO they should be looking for guys of around heir own age instead of wasting their time on me.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice, countless women’s preferences have been changed. We owe you one.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The same as someone from a poor country, wants in a love is blind old man from a first world country. Sugar daddy+$$$$$$$$$ = Better life.
Mana wahine
0 likes
I only date/have sex with older men. Just a preference I have. I enjoy their company, I get along better with them, they are more experienced. I'm all about the daddies.
Lurker
0 likes
What do we see? Experience, wisdom, self confidence and resources. I like guys a bit older than me, my bf is 28, but they have to show they are maturing. A lot of men my age are just 'adult boys.'
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I think girls who have loving or adoring relationships with their fathers look for men their fathers' age for sex since they can't have sex with their fathers. It's transference of affection and obedience to men who remind them of their fathers. Just my opinion.

Beth i Can attest that your theory IS ONE of the reasons younger girls date older men. IN my best friend's case he was never gave his Daughter as much affection as his son , which was hard to witness , I'm not sure it was on purpose?, or just careless/clueless ? But i was around to see it First hand , after she had moved out of the family home, she became lost as merely being 18 doesn't mean you have all the answers, I could see her struggling with life on facebook so i reached out to her and she immediately started relying on me for answers like a father figure , I met her for dinner a few times and we text almost everyday we became closer , i have dropped by her apt a few times to see her and talked for hours one night as i was leaving she gave me a hug saying she was glad she had me to rely on and she squeezed me hugging tightly and as she pulled back she said you always like a father to me when i was growing up and "I was always attracted to you"! that was my que i leaned down to her 4'11 95 Lb platinum blonde hair & sexy little body, and we kissed very passionately at the door for several minutes. we both knew where it was headed she said to me "you are staying her tonight! " as she pushed the door shut . We fucked for 3 1/2 hours that night, slept in till noon and fucked several times the next day , the sex was/is fantastic she was insatiable! she confided to me that it made her horny just thinking about our relationship to each other, and the taboo aspect to be fucking her dads best friend, made it even more satisfying. When we kissed the first time the night before, she told me she was instantly wet (i can attest :P ...that relationship has now been going on for 3 years and is very dear to me she calls ME daddy LOL we both love each other like a father /daughter relationship ... she knows i would do anything for her and she respects my opinions about life decisions ,she said to me several days later i wish my own father would pay a 10th of the attention you gave to me without even asking , so our relationship does represent a surrogate for the lack of her father's attn. It is kind of odd for me to hang out with him the next day, after i spent the previous night with his daughter cumming on my cock and begging me to fill pussy with cum. But i would not have it any other way! The family get together are quite interesting as we catch each other's smile across the gathering knowing she is walking around with my cumm leaking out of her from 2 hours previous, and everyone asking her who she is dating these day her mother included ... We both dont understand the mix of aspects that our relationship represents... but we both have said we dont want it to end anytime soon :P WE cannot be alone in a room without touching each other.... and both feel its is a special relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many thanks for your responses.

At least now thanks to you all , I understand the rationale behind the approaches .

TBH most tend to be quite respectful and ease off when they find out that I am in an existing relationship. Its just the odd one that crosses the line and then becomes problematic.

Thanks again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dates younger and guys the same age as me and the I developed a preference for those older than me.

Personally I get in better with older men, there is more common ground, they have more experience and encourage me to try new things. When it comes to intimacy they aren't afraid to go for what they want, they aren't put off by my submissive nature and its more than just a quicky.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Depends on the circumstances. When I was an intern at a law firm, my mentor was ten years older than me (36 to 26). He was much more sexually experience than I was. We hit it off right away and we had sex the whole time I was working there. As a matter of fact we lived out a fantasy of mine - office sex and he took my anal virginity while having office sex in his office one evening after work. Great memories with a great guy. Wouldn't change anything.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer older ,mature men.Guys my age arent as mature and usually want to spend more time with their buddies instead of with me
Lurker
0 likes
Older. They are experienced and more mature than younger men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see all these responses, but no one states how old an "older man" would be?

Could someone be more specific?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hasabrain2
I see all these responses, but no one states how old an "older man" would be?

Could someone be more specific?

My husband is ten years my senior. I have had crushes on our friends who are around 13, 16 even up to 25 years my senior. Then again I always had a thing for older guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You would be safe around me - Older men are nice but men my age are nicer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I will just have to go to Australia and show you how nice an older guy can be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me think Brain 2. Then he was fifteen years older than me.

Now that I think about it he is still fifteen years older than me.

Is that really important?
Lurker
0 likes
I think their is a certain physical appeal to older men, just like wine men as they are just get more attractive (in my humble opinion). Then their is the security and maturity as well. Older men tend to have a better idea of thier career path or at least in a steady employment. As for the maturity older men are more ready for lasting relationships then flings or one night stands. Lastly the exprience they have not just life but also sexually, their is something to be said for years of pratice that brings out pleasurable perfection on a consistent basis.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a college freshman I had a few dates with a wonderful gentleman who was in his 2nd year of college--at age 42! He had spent 20 years in the Army and had served in Viet Nam, returned home and retired. He was pursuing some sort of degree. We had an astronomy class together and just started talking as friends. Had lunch together on campus a few times then off-campus for lunch. Perhaps he was pursuing me, but I don't think so. Finally he asked me out on a date. He was old enough to be my father but we went out. On our third date I suggested we go to his apartment so I could thank him. He was a wonderful lover sexually. He introduced me to a few things in a loving and gentle manner. At this point in my life I was quite a slut and had knowledge of many males. He was kind, patient, gentle but firm when needed. I am sure he made someone an excellent husband but our philosophies of life were so different there is now way we would have made things work. I think it is interesting that by the time I was in my early 40's my world view would have meshed with his at that time.