5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi all!

I just joined today and I'm excited to get to know you guys! smile

I think that the best way to get to know people is to just ask lots of questions.

So, ask away! (But, be warned: You also have to answer whatever question you ask me! I want to get to know you too biggrin)
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Hi Jonathan,

Welcome to Lush!

Would you rather have finger sized nipples or nipple sized fingers?

Liz smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I actually just put my hands on my chest to gauge how long my nipples would be if they were finger-sized (pretty long, it turns out). I imagine that they would be just flailing side to side throughout most of the day, which would feel strange at first, but I think I'd get used to it. On the other hand, I don't think I would be able to pick anything up ever again if I had nipple-sized fingers, which would be frightening XD

So, I'd rather have finger-sized nipples! What about you? smile
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by JonathanCanning

I actually just put my hands on my chest to gauge how long my nipples would be if they were finger-sized (pretty long, it turns out). I imagine that they would be just flailing side to side throughout most of the day, which would feel strange at first, but I think I'd get used to it. On the other hand, I don't think I would be able to pick anything up ever again if I had nipple-sized fingers, which would be frightening XD

So, I'd rather have finger-sized nipples! What about you? smile

Probably the same, lol.
Matriarch
0 likes
What's your favourite type of cheese?

I've moved this to the "LushSpace" introductory forum, which is a better fit for the post.

Welcome to the site!
colin123
0 likes
Hello and welcome, have you read any of my stories yet ?