Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, how short do you wear your skirts?

last reply
95 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Few things turn a guy (well at least me) on more than a short skirt round a decent pair of woman’s legs. The shorter the better! Ladies, how short do you dare? Does it depend on what you’re wearing underneath?
Marx Sister
1 like
Depends largely on what I'm doing that day. Occasionally it'll get pretty short - I have nice legs. Sadly, I don't have any skirts I like at the moment.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
So short that that they are mistaken for belts! lol
0 likes
Quick comment from a male:

Short skirts are nice, but I also like the long flowing kind. The ones made of light, even translucent, material that drapes and flows around the legs. If there's a slit to flash a leg (and maybe more) now and then, so much the better. Just like a well worn tight top can show off a bust as well as one that bares a lot of cleavage.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I used to wear really short skirts when I was young. But, now that I am older, I dress much more conservatively, so skirts to my knees usually, or longer. I prefer showing off my curves, or will wear something low cut. But overall, I pick and choose what I wear to suit the occasion. Sometimes only stockings and heels (but not in public)!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Nearly always knee length, and with thigh high stockings. Once in a while, a skirt an inch or two above the knee, never higher than that unless it's to a naughty type of party where the regular rules don't apply.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have one thats maybe mid thigh, he rest are all longer
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I usually only wear skirts/dresses to work, and rarely much above the knee. But when I wear them out at night, they can be mid-thigh or higher depending on the venue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not any longer. I used to wear them to tease the guys but I got older. and wiser. Now I look juvenile in them and as they say "mutton dressed up as Lamb".
Shorts are worn short and tight and the cheeks of my ass can still look good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It could be floor length split to the waist or it could be well above the knee and some just cover my butt.

Ok sometimes to the knee also.

It all depends where, when and what I have in mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I work at a club and am expected to wear skirts that are somewhat short and fashionable. One friend gave me a rule that she follows: The skirt length plus the height of the heels one wears should be 12 inches. So, if one is wearing a normal, 2 inch heel, a 10 inch skirt will be good. If one is wearing a 5 inch fashionable heel, the skirt is expected to be shorter, at 12 inches less 5 inches, that is 7 inches. I think the maths is good.
0 likes
Thigh high length when not at work but an inch or two shorter when wearing latex thigh high skirts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[I work at a club and am expected to wear skirts that are somewhat short and fashionable. One friend gave me a rule that she follows: The skirt length plus the height of the heels one wears should be 12 inches. So, if one is wearing a normal, 2 inch heel, a 10 inch skirt will be good. If one is wearing a 5 inch fashionable heel, the skirt is expected to be shorter, at 12 inches less 5 inches, that is 7 inches. I think the maths is good.]

\
Yes Angel your maths is good. U r really atractive with that short skirts (I am imagining)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just wear them mid thigh and I live in them all the time in the summer here in Florida were it's hot 90% of the time
0 likes
I have some Vince Camuto tank maxi dresses that I love. They're "maxi" only in the sense that a sheer chiffon overskirt reaches almost to my ankles; the underskirt is mid thigh or higher.

Otherwise, most of my dresses and skirts are a few inches above the knee.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always wear dresses or skirt and blouse to work. The length is between mid calf to ankle with around a 3 inch heel or wedge. Very little to no cleavage. Last night to go to the swingers club my red wrap skirt barely covered my butt. My blouse was sheer with only one button. My CFTS heels were 5 inches.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like to cover up my body much... I work hard for it and its close to athletic... so practically I like skirt that goes above the knees showing my strong thighs and long legssmile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Lurker
0 likes
just below the knee to ankle in public. Privately, anything that barely conceals: schoolgirls, minis, cheerleader.
0 likes
Usually mid thigh. Maybe shorter if the venue is right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when with hubby semi discreet but still sexy! with lovers.. slutty short
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it depends on the situation. Longer in public and shorter as friends become more intimate and locations more private. I too love slutty short when it won't scare the locals.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Short skirts are always hot. The mystery of what is under the skirt fuels my desire but let’s not forget the shoes. Women’s shoes really are important too. When a woman is wearing her favorite sexy shoes her confidence is intoxicating
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LillyLush
I don't like to cover up my body much... I work had for it and its close to athletic... so practically I like skirt that goes above the knees showing my strong thighs and long legssmile
If you work out your proud and should want to show off your hard work and healthy lifestyle. Everything appropriate to time and place of course.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It totally depends on the situation... I mean when I'm working I will wear something more respectable like just above the knee. If I need to impress some guy/husband into a sale...sometimes I will wear something short enough to tease some. Going out is kind of the same...if it's an event I need to be professional, but going out to a club with my husband...definitely something sexy...how sexy, or short...who knows?
Butterfly
0 likes
In skirts I like mini ;)
Lurker
0 likes
About this short, and this style

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jerkmeplz
Short skirts are always hot. The mystery of what is under the skirt fuels my desire but let’s not forget the shoes. Women’s shoes really are important too. When a woman is wearing her favorite sexy shoes her confidence is intoxicating

I agree with this and perhaps one of the reasons I like seeing ladies wear a nice pencil skirt . For me they emphasise a ladies rear and add the potential of stockings to be worn .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the situation, normally knee length, sometimes mid thigh (never less) of an evening could be longer. I choose my lingerie to fit the skirt not the other way around
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK OK enough.

I do have a couple of dresses that I wear from time to time to a club that leave a portion of my butt visible.

So now are you happy Robert?