last reply
7 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HEY-LO!

I'm not sure if someone else has started a topic for this yet, I certainly couldn't find one since there is no search feature for the forums, so I decided to start one.

I was wondering if anyone could shed some more light on the badges feature of the site? Most are self explanatory to figure out, but some are a little harder to decypher. In particular, I'm not sure what needs ro be done for the autobiographer badge, seeing as how I've filled everything out, but I still haven't gotten it.

I'm hoping that this thread could be used as a go-to guide for the badges system of the site, and if someone has in fact already started a thread like this, or there is a section on the site dedicated to providing a more in-depth explanation of how to get these badges, I'm sorry, and please post a link to it so everyone can find it in case they are curious just like me.

Peace and chicken grease everyone!

-Tom A.K.A the NobleStallion
“What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist.”
― Salman Rushdie

The Bruiser
0 likes
For autobiographer badge you also need to upload images and add videos I think

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by NobleStallion
HEY-LO!

I'm not sure if someone else has started a topic for this yet, I certainly couldn't find one since there is no search feature for the forums, so I decided to start one.

I was wondering if anyone could shed some more light on the badges feature of the site? Most are self explanatory to figure out, but some are a little harder to decypher. In particular, I'm not sure what needs ro be done for the autobiographer badge, seeing as how I've filled everything out, but I still haven't gotten it.

I'm hoping that this thread could be used as a go-to guide for the badges system of the site, and if someone has in fact already started a thread like this, or there is a section on the site dedicated to providing a more in-depth explanation of how to get these badges, I'm sorry, and please post a link to it so everyone can find it in case they are curious just like me.

Welcome to Lush, Tom!

Here are the requirements for the Autobiographer badge:

* A non default avatar
* Country
* First/Last name
* Marital status
* Star sign
* Bio
* Favorite books
* Favorite authors
* Favorite movies
* Favorite music
* Interests
* Sexual orientation
* Posted at least one thought (blog)
* Posted at least one image to your gallery
* Added at least one YouTube video

Please bear in mind also that badges are updated when a scheduled script runs, so they are not awarded instantly.

Were there any others you weren't sure about?
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by NobleStallion
HEY-LO!

Top right there is a Search button and here is the link to search the forum: https://forum.lushstories.com/yaf_search.aspx
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by NobleStallion
HEY-LO!

Here you go smile

https://www.lushstories.com/badges/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Welcome to Lush, Tom!

Here are the requirements for the Autobiographer badge:

* A non default avatar
* Country
* First/Last name
* Marital status
* Star sign
* Bio
* Favorite books
* Favorite authors
* Favorite movies
* Favorite music
* Interests
* Sexual orientation
* Posted at least one thought (blog)
* Posted at least one image to your gallery
* Added at least one YouTube video

Please bear in mind also that badges are updated when a scheduled script runs, so they are not awarded instantly.

Were there any others you weren't sure about?

THANKS! This is awesome! Most of the other ones are pretty clear, and as much as I would like to know the history behind some of them, i.e.: the potato lol, I think a little mystery is appropriate. Thanks again for the list!
“What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist.”
― Salman Rushdie

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jen

Here you go smile

https://

Thanks for the post! I've already seen this page, and a few of the badges still didn't have a very detailed description, i.e.: the autobiographer badge, but it's still good to have it here so any new members can easily find it. Thank you!!! =d>
― Salman Rushdie

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Coco

Top right there is a Search button and here is the link to search the forum: https://forum.lushstories.com/yaf_search.aspx

Oh nice. This could be useful for other things too. Thanks for the post!
― Salman Rushdie