Is the bathroom a private place

last reply
27 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At all times or are you ok when someone sits in while you're going?
Marx Sister
0 likes
Eh. If one of my partners wanted to brush their teeth or something, I don't really care, but in general, yes. If someone wanted to 'sit in' as you put it, I am pretty sure I would find that weird.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
Not if you ae watching your girlfriend having a pee
Lurker
0 likes
It is until you are taking a dump and someone opens the door!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you Bath is a SPA it could be a great place to share all kinds of things
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Nothing much is private around this place unless I lock the door. I've even had the guys' friends walk in while I was taking a bath when they needed to take a piss!
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
I never close the door. So no. After years in the military, you learn it's no big deal. We all have the same parts, some bigger some smaller, but still the same parts.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
yes. don't get me wrong, i don't deny anyone usage if they really have to go. when it comes to the fella, i like to maintain some of the mystery. occasional baths and showers together are great - but i prefer my time there to be solo.

Say. Her. Name.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
I think a privacy breach is inevitable.

Have a contingency plan ready when you must toot your own horn.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
My throne room is a most holy place where you may try entering on pain of death.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Lock the damn door!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. the concept of privacy in there went away after elementary school
Lurker
0 likes
nah...all girls in my house
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not around here! David's friends have even been known to come in to pee while I was in the tub!
Butterfly
0 likes
Not for me and her ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s not. I am nudist.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s not. I am nudist.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s not. I am nudist.
Nafisa
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
Still living at home, so yes!

Apparently you haven't searched "AppCam" on YouTube.
The Linebacker
0 likes
It's okay to brush teeth at the same time and stuff like that, but HELL NO, to someone else being in the bathroom when pissing or taking a dump. That should be done alone. Have some couth and class!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time yes.

But I have an older gentleman friend that loves to watch me get ready for an evening out. From Bath to Shave, to deodorant, to lingerie. I try to give him the best show possible.

I have heard of a Stripper many years ago that started her show in the tub and then proceeded to get out and dress for the audience.

I asked a friend that has three kids under six and she asked me to define Privacy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are times when the bathroom ought to be a private place -- I really don't want to be watched changing my tampon, but I think it is one of the really best rooms in the house for having sex