Login

do you guys know what this means?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
so there's this girl i kinda like so the other day i was staring into space & the girl i liked was walking by & she was looking at me while i was staring into space. then later i was staring at the wall & when i looked over i see her looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day in class i heard her saying "i don't know why he looks at me".
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yes! Staring into space and at walls means you lack the imagination to creatively entertain yourself. Knowing she was looking at you while you were 'staring into space' means you were actually looking at her, not into space. Looking over at you and smiling while holding her hands on her head means she wants you to see her boobs pass the dreaded pencil test. Her saying "i don't know why he looks at me" means she now realizes you're a creeper for looking at her all the time and she no longer cares whether you realize her boobs pass the dreaded pencil test.

Any other hidden meanings you need analyzed? Five cents, please!
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Yes! Staring into space and at walls means you lack the imagination to creatively entertain yourself. Knowing she was looking at you while you were 'staring into space' means you were actually looking at her, not into space. Looking over at you and smiling while holding her hands on her head means she wants you to see her boobs pass the dreaded pencil test. Her saying "i don't know why he looks at me" means she now realizes you're a creeper for looking at her all the time and she no longer cares whether you realize her boobs pass the dreaded pencil test.

Any other hidden meanings you need analyzed? Five cents, please!

You forgot your stand. LOL.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories