Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost badges this weekend of March 24th, 2018.

last reply
29 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I have discovered that the following badges have been zeroed out. They no longer have recipients's of them listed.

1) Author 50
2) Commentator
3) Millionaires' Club
4) Omnium
5) Prolific Writer

It is perhaps related to the latest update to our system. Anyway, I hope they are awarded once more. I had four out of the five.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
It wasn't me! I swear to gosh, I didn't take 'em, honest! ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man
I have discovered that the following badges have been zeroed out. They no longer have recipients's of them listed.

1) Author 50
2) Commentator
3) Millionaires' Club
4) Omnium
5) Prolific Writer

It is perhaps related to the latest update to our system. Anyway, I hope they are awarded once more. I had four out of the five.

OMG! I had a couple of these and you're right... they're missing. Hopefully Gav can get to the bottom of this mystery.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think a lot of badges went missing. I went from 24 to 21. I'll notify Gav.

Missing:
Millionnaire
Commentator
Author 50
Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes
I’m missing the following;

Prolific Writer
Millionaire’s Club
Commentator

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by elizabethblack
I'm missing:
Most Beautiful

Not to worry. You will find your badge still residing in my heart.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by elizabethblack
I'm missing:
Most Beautiful

If it wasn't so much work getting a new one done, i'd have Gav make you one.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Awesome Lady
0 likes
Quote by sprite

If it wasn't so much work getting a new one done, i'd have Gav make you one.

That is the kindest thought. I have heard that particular one is the most time-consuming and some of them just seem to self-combust. That sounds like danger to the model maker, so I don't want you or Gav to worry about it. If he ever hits on a simpler method of making them, I'll get in touch again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just checked my own Badges and I am missing the Prolific Writer and Millionaires Club badges. I'll be damned if I know where I put the fool things too! Retraced my steps and put up Lost Badges signs all over town - with no luck at all!
Site administrator
0 likes
The badgers are returning. Whether its the daily process which manages these, amongst other things, or Gav working behind the scenes I do not know. smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
Gav is on it. He's already restored a lot of them. And getting them done.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
Oh, I lost my Bug Slayer badge.

about to lose your awesome badge...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I didn't know I lost any. I saw my "common tater" badge today and thought I had gotten a new one!
0 likes
I don't really keep track of my badges but I checked after Larry's original post and the list did seem shorter. I just got Commentator on my timeline and I haven't dropped any comments in a few days so maybe that's one coming back?
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
Oh, I lost my Bug Slayer badge.

Theres always one that tries it on... you never had that one!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elizabethblack
I'm missing:
Most Beautiful

Honey, you forgot the most important badge of all for a lady of Lush - “Larry’s Babe” - although you will have to share it with a lot of other nubile Lush lovelies. It must be wonderful to be a Celtic Sex God (sigh).
Lurker
0 likes
Is there an “Old Voyeur” badge for those of us who pass the age of 70 with our libidos intact but our physical performance impaired by the passage of time (and too much of Rump’s excellent whisky)?
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by prettywild

Me too...got all excited for nothin'

Oh, I like when you get all excited
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Theres always one that tries it on... you never had that one!

This is the emote I was looking for
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

Not to worry. You will find your badge still residing in my heart.

Dude, elizabethblack totally ignored your heartfelt sentiment. Super fucked up.

What say you¿
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Master_Jonathan
Just checked my own Badges and I am missing the Prolific Writer and Millionaires Club badges. I'll be damned if I know where I put the fool things too! Retraced my steps and put up Lost Badges signs all over town - with no luck at all!

It's ok I will look for them for you.. I sure they will turn up

I am still waiting for my autobiography badge, I think it got lost with everything else
The Linebacker
0 likes
The badges will be restored. Gav is on it.

But we're trying to decide who to give the Badger Badge to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I still haven't received my autobiography badge I have filled everything out on my profile.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by Cum_Queen
I still haven't received my autobiography badge I have filled everything out on my profile.

I don't think you've posted a blog. Give us a saucy pic or a naughty thought and that should do it smile