Your favorite beaches ?

last reply
64 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been to some stunning beaches like Isla Mujeres, Mexico, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil and Clearwater Beach in Florida, but my favorite one is Grace Bay Beach in Turks & Caicos Islands which is about an hour flight from Miami to the South of Bahamas. Really a great place to relax and enjoy smile

So which is your favorite beach or beaches ? :)
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clearwater Beach Florida

Lurker
0 likes
Mar Bella Beach, Spain and Bahía Beach, Chile
Lurker
0 likes
One of the best time I ever had on a beach was on Prince Edward Island.

The place looks like Middle Earth. Everything is bright green, but the dirt is bright red. The tide goes went way out and we sat on the beach drinking wine until we were senseless enough to dip into the freezing cold Atlantic ocean. We were 69ing on a towel on the beach just as the sun was going down when another couple interrupted us. We just kept on going, and the middle aged couple turned around and walked back the other way.

Meanwhile, all these cute little foxes gathered around and watched us.

It's a national park, and the foxes are not afraid of humans at all.

The place is so cheap compared to the West Coast. It was like 100 bucks a night for a whole house over looking the Ocean.

0 likes
Love PEI. Been there a couple times. Second time was on my honeymoon. Stayed a night in a B&B on the north coast that overlooked the sea. Lovely.

Grand Bend, Ontario, just north of here, has a lovely beach. The dunes in the western part are protected in a provincial park but the Eastern end of the beach is in the town and open to the public. The Romney family (as in Mitt Romney) has (or had, not sure if they still use it) a cottage there, bought in the '50s when George Romney, Mitt's father, lived in nearby Detroit as head of AMC.

Going further afield, I have visited some lovely beaches in my travels. Copacabana in Rio and its neighbour Ipanema are probably my favorites.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Just beaches I have good memories of... Carmel by the Sea; China Beach, San Francisco; Pensacola; Condado, PR; Zipolite, Oaxaca
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Marske by the Sea and Saltburn by the Sea, North East England, well it's really one long 6 mile beach from Saltburn to Coatham where the River Tees enters the North Sea. It's not exactly always kind, the weather here and even in the hottest summer, the North Sea is cold smile
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
I am lucky enough to have Malibu Beach as my backyard......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A trip to Nantucket beach Massachusetts is like visiting a faraway fairytale land... one set against a bright blue backdrop of ocean and bay in a community of simple, weathered white cottages surrounded by wild roses. This is a beach for everyone, including Surfside Beach and Children's Beach, both of which feature calm waters and no shortage of sandcastles smile

Lurker
0 likes
gooch's beach in kennebunk, maine. maine? yes - maine! it's a small pocket beach in an otherwise gravel/rocky coastline. altho not exotic or glamorous, it's quintessential new england (if you enjoy that meme)
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
The beach in Galveston Texas is my favorite .
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Definitely not an exotic world-class beach, but I've been to the Sandbanks Provincial Park on the north of Lake Ontario numerous times in my life. First with my mother as a teenager, then plenty of times with friends in my 20s. Sandbanks is also a large campsite so you can spend a whole week at the beach for a ridiculously small price; I even had my tent directly on the outskirts of the beach a few times.

Compared to the beaches of Maine (which is a very popular beach-destination for us Montrealers), the beach is much more immaculate (no rocks/algae/junk), the water is a lot warmer because it is mostly stagnant, the people have way more class (sorry American folks), the girls are insanely prettier (sorry American girls), I don't need to cross the border (ie. absolutely no pot control), I don't have to deal with the exchange rate, and the travel time by car is also reduced by around 2 hours. There's hardly any reason to travel to Maine once you've visited that place.

It's been a while since I've been there, but it's definitely a nice beach to consider if you're in Canada:

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
And I was actually in Cayo Largo at the beginning of the month, which is a small isolated island to the south of Cuba. And it really is isolated, no people actually live there permanently and the staff is only posted at the resorts for a few weeks at a time. Very interesting if you're looking for that particular 'lost island' atmosphere, although the downside is that there's barely any historical/cultural place to visit. They still offer daily trips to La Havana by plane for around $150 however (which my girlfriend and I definitely took).

Because it's an extremely isolated location, it's also one of the most renowned place for nudism around the world. It's still very delimited though, so if nudism really isn't your thing you'll hardly see any of it. My girlfriend and I aren't proper nudists at all, but we still definitely took advantage of it; we weren't exactly interested in showing our genitals to a bunch of old strangers at the most popular nudist spots, but we certainly spent quite a bit of time completely naked on the beach far away from the resorts, just the two of us. You can even rent jeeps/scooters and ride to a remote parcel of beach if you really desire near-absolute solitude.

Since the island is so secluded, you can essentially take looong walks by the seaside while only meeting 1-2 people per hour, and it's pretty damn easy to ignore each others if you happen to be naked. Long romantic walks on the beach fully naked and the opportunity to fuck at will under the Caribbean sun whenever our amorous feelings were getting too intense. How fucking awesome is that? Things actually became pretty damn intense sexually by the middle of the week, but I'll just leave it at that for now. Let's just say that both my girlfriend and myself crossed quite a few things off from our respective bucket lists during our short time there, haha.

I really haven't traveled to a whole lot of exotic destinations in my life (3 times in total), but Cayo Largo is pretty unique and definitely a place to consider:

Lurker
0 likes
Moonstone in Cambria
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Denim_Daisy10
The beach in Galveston Texas is my favorite .

EXACTLY what I was gonna say. I haven't been to a lot of beaches, but I love Galveston and the Padre islands.
Matriarch
0 likes
Bronte in Sydney.

Anyone who thinks Bondi is the best Sydney beach, has been in the sun too long.

Matriarch
0 likes
Bronte in Sydney.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Bondi in Sydney.

Anyone who Thinks Bronte is the best beach in Sydney has been smoking the crack.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Bondi in Sydney.

Anyone who Thinks Bronte is the best beach in Sydney has been smoking the crack.

You've seen the show, "Bondi Rescue" have you?

When I lived there, more than a few tourists didn't make it out of the surf.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola

You've seen the show, "Bondi Rescue" have you?

When I lived there, more than a few tourists didn't make it out of the surf.

never heard of it, actually. maybe it's an Oz thing? honestly, i am not all that up on my australian beaches

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Sprite, lauradj, Jen, Taylor swift etc.
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Bronte in Sydney.

I agree that Bronte is better than Bondi. But I prefer Manly to both of them.

Although all Sydney beaches tend to be overcrowded, and the sand is a bit yellow for my liking (I'm a beach snob ), so I tend to prefer beaches out of town. I won't say where, because last time I mentioned my favourite, the place was overrun with women searching for "some super-sexy guy called Phil". All the local women complained greatly; most of the local men just said, "G'day, I'm Phil."
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Ballymastoker bay in Donegal in the north west of Ireland is magnificent... if also requiring a raincoat more often than a bikini

Read The Key my latest story and comp entry about a submissive who needs help to be a good girl

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

The Linebacker
0 likes
I really enjoy the clean white sand and clear water beaches of the Florida Gulf of Mexico side. The quickest beach I can get to is Tybee Island, Georgia. I enjoy the seclusion of the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I love the beaches of the Florida Keys and really enjoy people watching at Miami Beach, as well as the nudies at Miami's Haulover Beach. I had an awesome time at beaches in the US Virgin Islands, and in the Bahamas, but my all-time favorite is Cumberland Island, Georgia. Cumberland Island is restricted and a nature preserve. I have camped there. Wild horses roam the surf at Cumberland Island...

Lurker
0 likes
At least one a year,I visit the of Seychelles in the Indian ocean. I have friends there who I am very close with.
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I really enjoy the clean white sand and clear water beaches of the Florida Gulf of Mexico side. The quickest beach I can get to is Tybee Island, Georgia. I enjoy the seclusion of the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I love the beaches of the Florida Keys and really enjoy people watching at Miami Beach, as well as the nudies at Miami's Haulover Beach. I had an awesome time at beaches in the US Virgin Islands, and in the Bahamas, but my all-time favorite is Cumberland Island, Georgia. Cumberland Island is restricted and a nature preserve. I have camped there. Wild horses roam the surf at Cumberland Island...

Oh a fun little fact John F Kennedy Jr & Caroline Bessette got married at a little church on Cumberland Island