How often during the

last reply
6 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Day do you touch yourself, rub against anything you can or just a simple brush against your pussy?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not my pussy so much as my nipples. I have always had this nervous habit of rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I hope I don't do it in front of other people, but when I'm doing something by myself, I often find myself touching my boobs/nipples.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Not my pussy so much as my nipples. I have always had this nervous habit of rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I hope I don't do it in front of other people, but when I'm doing something by myself, I often find myself touching my boobs/nipples.

i like your new avi. a lot. never change it, or i will be forced to have you killed. thus have i spoken.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

ya need any help with that
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nipple play moreso. Easy access and 2 of them to enjoy lol Nipple/boob play can bring me to orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never counted them. But I know it is several times a day.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never counted them. But I know it is several times a day.

Brandie