How to last longer in bed?

last reply
3 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't last very long and it isn't related to performance anxiety. I know this because I can't last for even 5 minutes if I masturbate with lube at a steady pace. What have you done that has actually helped you to increase your endurance?
Lurker
0 likes
I can only speak for myself. I had these issues early on, but I found that the more sex I had, the more my endurance increased. Went from 5 minutes upwards to as much as 1.5 hours in the saddle. Even with more endurance, I found that cock rings helped. I began wearing a simple ring, then as time passed, more options became available such as vibrating rings and ones with a clit bumper that greatly increased her pleasure. I found that without a ring on, I was way more vulnerable to an early exit. They do what they claim to be able to do. If your cumming at 5 minutes even during masturbation, perhaps my advice won't be too helpful. Try edging, holding it out maybe. I learned early on to not just go to banging her. Start slow. If I felt the urge coming on, I would just stop, not pull out, just stop inside her, and fully open my eyes. That does a lot to turn the heat down. After 20 - 30 seconds, I would go back at it slowly and I could eventually build up to meet her needs.
Lurker
0 likes
Lasting longer comes with experience. Also practising holding back. I’ve also found that if I masturbate a couple of hours before sex (without telling the girl!) I can last a lot longer when I’m having sex with her.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I always refer people to this guide whenever a similar question is asked:

https://www.wikihow.com/Control-Premature-Ejaculation

You pretty much have every technique that I've ever heard about all summarized in this neat little guide. If a method appears particularly viable to you, you can simply investigate with a Google search and read about it further.

And I wouldn't excessively fret about it if you can only last 5 minutes in bed; this is in fact pretty average for men and proper premature ejaculation is actually only recognized as such if you can't last for more than 1 minute. Chances are you're only being much more honest about it than most men are.

Good luck!