Login

CHANGE on votes is not working.

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was attempting to vote 5 for Excellent on Elliot Lacey's poem Panorana when the page jumped and it clicked 4 instead. I am not able to undo that. The 'Change' is unresponsive.

Can some Moderator please either change that vote to 5 or remove it, as the poem does not deserve a vote less than 5.

That Change for correcting clicking the wrong vote seems like a very important option. I do hope that it can be fixed so it works. This is the most outstanding site of this sort, especially when it is fully functioning.

Thank you
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by ArtMan
I was attempting to vote 5 for Excellent on Elliot Lacey's poem Panorana when the page jumped and it clicked 4 instead. I am not able to undo that. The 'Change' is unresponsive.

Can some Moderator please either change that vote to 5 or remove it, as the poem does not deserve a vote less than 5.

That Change for correcting clicking the wrong vote seems like a very important option. I do hope that it can be fixed so it works. This is the most outstanding site of this sort, especially when it is fully functioning.

Thank you

I will deal with that for you smile. Amended to 5.