350 Stories!!

last reply
15 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's right boys and girls, your favorite Gentleman Master just posted his 350th story here on Lush! Right now, I am in the process of putting up a 10-part collaboration that AmericanDreamgirl and I wrote called Charlotte's New Job as well as a piece of my own called The Therapist and the Nymphomaniac. For these or any of my other pieces, you can click on the banner below to get to my stories or better yet, stop by my Profile page for a visit! The coffee is on and it's piping hot!
Matriarch
0 likes
Holy Moly, that's a lot of stories!

Great job Jonathan, and best of luck with your promotions
0 likes
Congrats, Jonathan! I should hit that mark somewhere around the time they launch the USS Enterprise. And I do mean the fictional one. (Must ... find ... more ... writing time).
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Well done. Congratulations.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Mana wahine
0 likes

Someone has been a busy boy!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Mega-congrats, MJ! And to think you wasted most of your free time back in your younger days hanging around pool halls instead of writing. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Well done, Jon. Nice going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
Mega-congrats, MJ! And to think you wasted most of your free time back in your younger days hanging around pool halls instead of writing. ;)

Where do you think the stories came from! LOL!
Awesome Lady
0 likes
Super congratulations on such a huge body of work - all of it so good

Snake Charmera
0 likes
Congratulations, Sir. I don't think I'll ever get through all of your amazing works but I endeavor to try. You make the rest of us inspire to be better
Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around