dicks how small is too small ?

last reply
20 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Chat Moderator
0 likes
If it repeatedly slips out while I'm on top trying to ride it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The smallest I have had the pleasure of fucking was 4 inches long and 1.25 inches wide. I remember him fucking me to a lust filled orgasm!!!!! I am one of those gals that is not hung up on size. I have had some older men that could no longer get or hold an erection, but was able to bring me to good orgasms with other tools. It's more important that partners are able to achieve a satisfying orgasm than how it is achieved.

Brandie
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm more into sex with a person rather than a dick, so I can work with nearly anything if I'm into the person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a medium sized guy and have never had trouble with this sort of complaint, but I'd say that if your dick is too short to stimulate her G Spot, that could be an issue. My middle finger is 3 1/4" long and has found several G Spots, so most guys should be fine. Also, this topic really seems to worry far more men than women.
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I'm more into sex with a person rather than a dick, so I can work with nearly anything if I'm into the person.

Is that why you were moaning so loud last night? I thought it was my 8 inches you were enjoying. Guess it was just you getting into me. I know I was in you. I mean into you.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Marx Sister
0 likes
I mean, if I like my partner, there isn't really a 'too' small. There is a point of small where it is not going to do as much for me in terms of getting fucked, but there's lots of fun stuff to do with a penis, and lots of ways they can get me off without fucking me. Too big is when it physically damages me, though even that is most commonly caused by user error.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he has one I can use it. I find the guys with small dicks are aware of their deficiency and make up for it with performance.
I would never knock one back and have never failed to enjoy myself with one. It takes two to tango and I have tango'd believe me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
anything smaller than this...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
4 inches. I need to feel filled up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as it is erect and can deliver semen I will find a way to make it work.
0 likes
Negative figures draws the line for me. Sorry guys!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
anything smaller than this...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally like my dick very small, non-existent in fact.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Negative figures draws the line for me. Sorry guys!

Innies vs outies? That may be bellybuttons you're thinking of.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wow guys alway hear thar girls cant get big enough when it comes to dick im glad thats not true lol
Lurker
0 likes
When I can deep throat him without having to stop half way down his penis to keep from gagging! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
any cock that is under 7 inches and not thick