Taste?

last reply
34 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was wondering if the girls ever tasted their own cum? if so, was it good, bad or indifferent?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have and to me it was good

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really doesn't taste like much but a little bit sweet. Best way to taste it is on a nice hard cock that's just fucked you.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried it or have ever had a desire to.....
Forum Whore
0 likes
Yep. And I liked it...*shrug*

But hey, to each her own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
It really doesn't taste like much but a little bit sweet. Best way to taste it is on a nice hard cock that's just fucked you.

He he he
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Best way to taste it is on a nice hard cock that's just fucked you.

I like the way Bunny posts, straight to the point.

And she's right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12

cheers bunny!!!!

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by steffanie
Quote by Bunny12

I like the way Bunny posts, straight to the point.

And she's right.

Actually I like it best when my bf sticks in 3 fingers in my pussy and he licks off one, I lick the second. Then we both share the 3rd. My mother always taught me to share. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very good of you to share Ms Elaine!
smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have, love it on my man's cock best though.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine tastes like chicken HEHEHHEHEHHEEEE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh milf how wonderful you are ... but i never thought of chicken when tasting it

Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by MilfBeauty

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MilfBeauty

I like the taste of coq (pronounced as cock). lol (coq is french for chicken)

Update: I tried to delete this but couldn't. Oh well. Ever thought something sounded funny when you first thought of it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I laughed!

I've had a couple gf's who got off on making me taste my own cum, usually from kissing me after a blow job. I did have to take one for the team when I was a kid. My gf would only let me cum in her mouth if I tasted it first. She jerked me off and I came on her hand and she made me stick one of her fingers in my mouth. It didn't taste good, at least to me, but it also did not taste horrible like some girls claimed (not about me, just about cum in general).

I can understand perfectly how some women love it and some don't, its definitely a taste one would have to grow to appreciate I would think.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it was gross. ugh, neutral yuckkk .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like the taste of girls down there at all, makes me want to puke even thinking about it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am the same way about guys cum....
Lurker
0 likes
love the texture most of all, a woman tastes best when her cum is thick and creamy
Lurker
0 likes
When i still had testicles my Mistresses made me drink my cum down all the time. But, now that they had me castrated that no longer happens
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i loveeeee it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Finger lickin' good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like heroin, so good, don't even try it once!!!!!!! Bragging about the taste of my own pussy, but I do find a man's precum very, very tasty!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YUMMY!!!!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Of course!!

Now mix it up!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12

Agreed
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Classified
0 likes
Quote by anonymouslylush
Quote by Bunny12

Agreed

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
The best way to taste it is on the cock of a guy who's just fucked you or on the lips of a guy or gal who has just gone down on you.

Either way it tastes good