Sexy dares you've done

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Playing Truth or Dare, or took an online dare, or just plain dared by friends/lovers? Did you do it? Care to share the dare?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The other night we were out for dinner and a very sexy girl was waiting on us. A friend dared me to ask her to come home with us. I did, she got really red and declined. I wish she had come with us.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I was in grad school, I lived in a big apartment complex in Columbus. I'd left something down at the pool (can't remember what), and it was like midnight or after when I remembered it. David dared me to walk down to get it in the nude since it was raining, and no one would probably be out in the courtyard anyway. I had long hair down to my ass back then, so I put it in front of my breasts and snuck down the stairwell, out around the building, through the office area, past the laundry room, and out into the pool courtyard. So far, so good. No one was in the laundry room, so I got bold, and climbed down the ladder into the pool for a short skinny-dip. That was my mistake! After quietly swimming under water across the pool, I came up for air and standing on the pool deck was some guy carrying a basket of laundry to the laundry room. There were floodlights on, so he could tell I was naked, so he just stood there waiting for me to climb out. I asked him politely to leave, and he politely declined, so I tried to wait him out, but by that time people living in apartments over the pool could hear us talking, and came to look out their windows to see what was going on. I could just picture someone calling the manager on me, so I climbed out, wrung my wet hair out and ran home. Probably half a dozen people besides the guy at the pool saw me naked. A couple of them knew me, so I never heard the end of it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to sit in the middle of a room on a chair as 5 women stroke me, five time each and just feel the pain
it was different but cant do it again
Lurker
0 likes
Well I dont think I can mention it here as its against lush's policy
Lurker
0 likes
ggd...that could go in so many directions!
Lurker
0 likes
Well done Beffer!