Friend request, what kind of message?

last reply
14 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I have just started venturing into being more active on this site I'm wondering what kind of message I should go for with a friend request. Not so much the substance of the message as what type of Lush message it should be. Will people notice a message attached to the friend invitation or should I rather choose a stand alone message, and then maybe wait with the actual friend request till I get a reply?

Hope someone can help me out smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I read every message accompanying a FR, and if none is offered, I'm less likely to accept. Tell me WHY you want to be my friend. Tell me you plan to (or have) read my stories. Offer a willingness to converse or interact and how you'd like to see that happening. The more info, the better! Flattery always helps too! lol

Separate (preamble) messages are okay, but kinda unnecessary if you say what you need to say in the FR.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
mine usually go something like this - Do you KNOW who i am? biggrin

seriously, like Beth said, a little FR note goes a long way. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you ladies. I think I know on whom I should try it out smile But first I will dig into your writings, more likely than not to find out that I'm already familiar with some of it, as I have been a night-time reader in here for quite a while.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Royce
Thank you ladies. I think I know on whom I should try it out smile But first I will dig into your writings, more likely than not to find out that I've already familiar with some of it, as I have been a night-time reader in here for quite a while.

Beth likes dick pix with her FRs. just sayin...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unfortunately for her I only dispatch dick pics as per request ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Beth likes dick pix with her FRs. just sayin...

Rachel knows what I like. She even screens all dick pics for me. So be sure to send them to her first so I just get the best ones. (she loves them all!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Truthful and to the point
Mana wahine
0 likes
When I send friend requests, I just put "what's up, I'm Laura, I'm 23 years young. So, are we in business? We down to clown?" and then I send that.
0 likes
I don't mind a blank friend request. Sometimes I'll check guys account before I accept but mainly I'll accept and if chat doesn't flow easily then I'll delete from friend list. The delete option is there for a reason. Use it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you’re immediately sexually aggressive I’m not going to accept. If you engage with my interests I will.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not been on Lush that long so I may completely wrong.

But I expect the person has read my profile.

I expect that either their message or their profile would tell me something about themselves.

Why would I want to be friends with you? If you can find no reason I may not be able to either.

But different than some of my sisters I do not need a picture of your cock. If Operational they all work fine, within limits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Rachel knows what I like. She even screens all dick pics for me. So be sure to send them to her first so I just get the best ones. (she loves them all!)

Something is not right here ... I had to grovel and beg while on blended knees to Rachel (and you) to be your friend. Ya mean to tell me that a dick pic was ALL that was necessary

I thought my puppy pic was gonna be a chic magnet