Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Excuse me ladies if this question has been posted several times before...

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But how do you feel about men trimming their pubic hair? Would you rather he be clean shaved? Nicely trimmed? Or naturally wild?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clean shaven would be best.
Mana wahine
0 likes
He can do whatever the fuck he wants with his pubic hair, fam. Makes no difference to me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My guys shave. Except a couple of my FWBs who remain recalcitrant and kinda hairy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not a big deal to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would prefer them to be shaved. Hubbie and Steven, the two guys I'm with the most are totally shaved. The other 8 guys in our swing group are 50/50 shaved and trimmed. When I'm offered to guys at the clubs it goes from one extreme to the other. I think it is fairly equally divided.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you to everyone who has replied so far. I appreciate it. Part of my curious thinking has to do with oral sex. Less hair to push back. The other thought is just his overall appearance. Would he look sexier to you? Or like a Ken doll :-). In most of the movies, the guys are clean shaved. I'm sure part of that is to give the appearance of greater length. Some women go through a lot to keep that area looking "neat" so I wondered if they want their men to at least make some effort :-)
Convict
0 likes
Quote by scorpiopassion67
Thank you to everyone who has replied so far. I appreciate it. Part of my curious thinking has to do with oral sex. Less hair to push back. The other thought is just his overall appearance. Would he look sexier to you? Or like a Ken doll :-). In most of the movies, the guys are clean shaved. I'm sure part of that is to give the appearance of greater length. Some women go through a lot to keep that area looking "neat" so I wondered if they want their men to at least make some effort :-)

I don’t think a trim and tidy up is too much to expect. I think it’s more hygienic If you live in a tropical climate such as ours. Sorry guys but the sight of an untamed beast is an instant turn off for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer it trimmed and tiddy but it isn't an absolute deal breaker for me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At least some trimming would be nice. Oral isnt very nice when you get pubic floss to deal with lol
0 likes
I. DETEST. PUBIC. HAIR. UGH.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Snowflake69
At least some trimming would be nice. Oral isnt very nice when you get pubic floss to deal with lol

Hi Snowflake. Thanks for responding. Cute answer :-) I was thinking the same way. If you enjoy giving your partner oral pleasure, having an area that is easier to navigate would make it more enjoyable for both of you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I. DETEST. PUBIC. HAIR. UGH.

Detest is a strong term :-) do you insist your lover shave regularly? or can there be a five o'clock shadow? :-)