Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another silly little glitch - unread PM indicator

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Okay, another one that is hardly earth-shaking but should probably be out there. My unread message indicator, the () next to the envelope at the top right, always shows as (1) when I'm in Forums. But if I click on it to into the mail system, it changes to (0) and there are no unread messages. If I switch back to the forums, it's back to (1). I checked and both the Inbox and Requests tabs have nothing unread on them so it seems to be a glitch. It wasn't like this before. near as I can tell, the (1) has been stuck on since this morning when Lilly responded to my comment on her comp piece.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Okay, another one that is hardly earth-shaking but should probably be out there. My unread message indicator, the () next to the envelope at the top right, always shows as (1) when I'm in Forums. But if I click on it to into the mail system, it changes to (0) and there are no unread messages. If I switch back to the forums, it's back to (1). I checked and both the Inbox and Requests tabs have nothing unread on them so it seems to be a glitch. It wasn't like this before. near as I can tell, the (1) has been stuck on since this morning when Lilly responded to my comment on her comp piece.

Noted and reported to Gav. Thank you.
0 likes
Seems to have cleared. Not sure if that was Gav's doing or just the glitch unglitching.