Google

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I use Google quite a bit, and I went to use it today. But.....somehow or another it is all in French! Can anyone tell me how to get it back to English? Thanks!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Seeker
0 likes
You should be able to fix it by clicking on the search settings link at the top right corner of the page.
Matriarch
0 likes
Allez aux arrangements de préférences à google que vous pouvez le changer dedans là.
Seeker
0 likes
LMAO Nic!!! That should clear things right up for you, Pixie.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Allez aux arrangements de préférences à google que vous pouvez le changer dedans là.

Thanks for confusing me further!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
I think she said, "My hovercraft is full of eels."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Is there something I am missing by that phrase. I got an email from my friend this morning, asking how to say that in german.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you using a proxy for anonymous web surfing (TOR maybe?)? If so, that could be an explanation.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by roccotool

Is there something I am missing by that phrase. I got an email from my friend this morning, asking how to say that in german.

never mind... monty python. Someone filled me in