Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever traded a sex act for something? Or given it as a gift/compassion?

last reply
50 replies
10.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever traded sex or a sex act (blowjob/handjob) for something in return? Or used sex to get a desired result or outcome?

Have you ever performed a sex act as a gift or out of compassion? Maybe out of boredom?

I think about these questions because of a couple of my own experiences. About 7 years ago I did quite a bit of drugs and one day at my best friends apartment a girl traded sex to me for drugs. She lived in the apartment but was not in a relationship with either of my best friends who lived there. One day she ran out of drugs and couldn't find any more and I had some white rock opium I was saving and wouldn't give it to her. She whined for quite awhile before she suddenly took her shirt off and offered to fuck me for the drugs. I quickly realized I wanted to have sex with her more than I wanted the drugs and we screwed right there on the couch in the living room.

Have any of you ever traded sex or a sex act for something you wanted?

Another experience is when I had a really bad headache. I was visiting a very good friend of mine, ill call her Sera, and I suddenly got a horrible headache. She offered me her bed to lay down on and even got me a wet towel to put on my forehead and got me pain pills and water and so on. Sera and I are just good friends and we never did anything sexual but after about an hour she came and sat on the bed and asked me if there was anything she could do to make me feel better. I don't know if I had a migraine or not but I was in a lot of pain and I told her no, nothing could be done but to just relax and tough it out.

She then shocked me. I still had a wet towel over my eyed and forehead and was laying on my back on the bed, for those that care I was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. She suddenly started undoing my pants and pulled my zipper down. Next thing I know she is rubbing my dick and proceeds to give me one of the best, most sensual blowjobs of my life. It was almost like she was making love to my cock with her mouth, it was unbelievable and did in fact distract me from the pain of my headache. I did cum in her mouth and she put me back in my pants and zipped me up and went to get a glass of water. When she got back she laid down on the bed next to me and didn't say anything, just rested her head on my shoulder/neck and relaxed/slept with/next to me. I slept for a few hours and later that evening she said she did it to make me feel better. We are still good friends but this was the one and only time we crossed from friend to sexual.

Have any of you ladies ever given sex or a sex act as a gift or out of compassion?

EDIT: by the way I only did drugs in high school and for a couple years after, I am now 100% clean and sober.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would absolutely use sex to get something. That something being: Sex.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Thats funny ..I find crack whores quite resistable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Thats funny ..I find crack whores quite resistable

To be fair to her, "crack whore" is not a good description at all. She was clean and healthy and had a decent job, but was always loaded on everything from crank to oxy to opium. More like a recreational "party" drug user who found herself in a party 24/7.

To her credit, she is now clean (except for weed once in awhile), and engaged with a young son.

Besides, she is too attractive to be classified as a crack whore!

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I´ve never traded a sex act for something. I liked the blow job experience you had once with this wonderful nurse. I daydream having such experience, but never came.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep a few times, they were all fun barters for everyone involved.
Algol
Matriarch
0 likes
Great stories Primal! =d> I can see them being fleshed out a little and submitted on the main part of the site
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever traded sex or a sex act (blowjob/handjob) for something in return? Or used sex to get a desired result or outcome?

Have you ever performed a sex act as a gift or out of compassion? Maybe out of boredom?

Have any of you ever traded sex or a sex act for something you wanted?

I thought this was called marriage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Primal

Have any of you ladies ever given sex or a sex act as a gift or out of compassion?

Does it still count if you're married?

I don't see why it shouldn't. I do the nursie thing to make him feel better. And it does. It's nice just to give now and then.

Edit: You beat me to it Chef
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've given myself as a birthday present to several men. The first was at TOO YOUNG FOR THIS SITE to my good friend on his 16th birthday. His girl friend had just dumped him and he was all alone on his birthday so I made him a nice dinner and he got me for his b-day present. He got cheered up for sure!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I've given myself as a birthday present to several men. The first was at TOO YOUNG FOR THIS SITE to my good friend on his 16th birthday. His girl friend had just dumped him and he was all alone on his birthday so I made him a nice dinner and he got me for his b-day present. He got cheered up for sure!

still giving out those bd presents ? mine is coming up soon.
Lurker
0 likes
I thought this was called marriage.

Good point, Chef.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
back in the glory days of high school i had sex with a 17 year old friends of mine because his friends were making fun of him for being a virgin still ... and we are still friends to this day and occasionally have sex

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
now thats hott
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well yea I have. I once had sex with the elevator engineer so he could stop the elevator with me in it so I could get fucked by 14 Russian male models.
Lurker
0 likes
What a charming idea! If only...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have. Not actual sex but phone sex and cyber sex. I didn't trade it for anything but I did it out of pity and guilt.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course not, there are easier ways of getting what you want in life. Unless you want the truth and then you will need to contact me directly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Quote by Bunny12

Lurker
0 likes
For something? No. For sympathy to cheer someone up? yes. Ask for details...
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't had sex for something; however, I've given it to make the other person happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, sure have, I owe Hubby 23 blow jobs!!
Lurker
0 likes
I think most of have at one time or another. Maybe not directly, but still the same to me.

Darling I want you to take me to the Fashion Luncheon, he will be bored to death even with the beautiful woman around. Did you not bring up the subject again right after sex and maybe right after doing what he has has wanted and you did not.

Have I ever had sex with a client for get a better contract, you better believe I have.

Ladies we all have something to trade and do or should
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes as compassion or pity
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sucked my guy friend off in front of his friends one day because he was the only one that hadn't got sucked off yet, was a good few years ago... was a bad idea in the end, he thought I was going to suck him off whenever he wanted but that didn't happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now i'd trade to get a table in Applebee's !!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes have traded sex or given sex if taken out for dinner and a movie and yes had sex with somone becuse they actually asked
Lurker
0 likes
I've traded blow jobs instead of sex quite a few times. Usually when a guy has blamed me for getting him too hot and horny and said he couldn't go home bearing an aching stiffy.

Not sure if that counts as a gift or compassion but I reckon the guys I did it to got a good exchange rate out of me