1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am really hungry! What is good?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm fixin to go down the street before heading out shopping, to a fairly new place. The guys was born in Napoli and had a couple of restaurants in NYC. I've had his pizza, which is killer but, nothing else. So I'm gonna try maybe some alfredo.
It's hard to find good food down here that's not a chain restaurant. I don't like chains, no thought behind them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shrimp scampi's my fav ,its simple to make . saute some garlic in olive oil then add sutter , not margarine . addd shrimp ,cook 1-2 min each side . add s ome white wine , cook the alcohol off . .and .put over angel hair psta ,rice ,or small bite size pcs of garlic bread or just toast .i dont add anything justat the shrimp and sop up sauce with a nice fresh hard crusted italian roll .salt to taste .1lb shrimp by iself feeeds about 4 . 5 .10 min total time mugia
a nice app b4 is brusschetta ,dice up some tomatos ,onoin fresh basil add evooo a litttle vinegar and sere ao sm pcs. taosted garlic brag total time for both atbe 30 min. bon appetite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love eating , and cooking for people . but last yr had gastric bypass surgery . i wgt 299 lbs now im 140 and had complications and just got out of hosp to have it all repaired . do itd clear broth and shakes 4 a month. so if you enjoy my shrimp let me know so i can live vicadious thru all my friends here lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like eating too..lol. However, I don't have the time cook always. Alfredo sounds delicious chef! Tamp...thanks for the great recipe but who has time for that?
Lurker
0 likes
MMM Lemon Pepper Chicken with Ranch Fries!!!! YUMMYY!!!
Matriarch
0 likes
This is very easy, and takes only 5 - 10 minutes max.

Marinate lamb cutlets in a dash of soy, honey, coarse grain mustard, black pepper. Put under grill on high for a couple of minutes per side (more depending on your preference - I like it on the medium rare side, much juicier and tastier).

Cous cous - half a cup of that, mixed with half a cup of boiling stock. Cover pan, leave to sit for a minute. Stir through fresh mint (from your garden is always preferable), cherry tomatoes finely sliced, half a small red onion, peas.

Serve with leafy greens.

Accompanies by a hearty Cabernet Sauvignon of course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexynsweet09

where are you ordering that from?
Matriarch
0 likes
Lazy bones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sounds delicious nic....thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Lazy bones.

I know...right...lol!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by sexynsweet09

where are you ordering that from?

From the seafood joint down the street from my house. I just got off from work, I don't feel like cooking.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by fystee
sounds delicious nic....thanks!

I forgot to mention the stinky breath in the morning, so perhaps save it for a weekend night rather than going into work honking like a mule
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lmao...thanks for that!
Matriarch
0 likes
No probs! Or just omit the raw spanish onions, however they compliment the lamb perfectly and it just isn't the same without them.

Pea puree goes really well with it too, but I can be bothered to make that once out of perhaps 100 times.