Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Circumcised or Uncircumcised? Do you have a preference?

last reply
63 replies
11.4k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For women who have experienced both, do you have a preference for a cut or uncut penis? Is it an aesthetic preference (the looks of one over the other) or does a foreskin make a difference in oral sex and intercourse?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Sheptson
For women who have experienced both, do you have a preference for a cut or uncut penis? Is it an aesthetic preference (the looks of one over the other) or does a foreskin make a difference in oral sex and intercourse?

I don't think it makes a difference but because I'm something of a clean freak I tend to like cut better cause its so much cleaner....but then again thats not necessarily true either if the guy cares enough to clean his uncut penis. but yeah cut does have a slightly better appeal to me!

Lurker
1 like
Intact, please. Sorry to say it, but a cut one looks wrong to me, and I love playing with the foreskin. Yes, it makes a difference. And I prefer the term "intact", as opposed to "uncut". Intact is the norm nature delivered, "cut" is the human variation on it. Just my opinion.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Quote by gypsymoth
Intact, please. Sorry to say it, but a cut one looks wrong to me, and I love playing with the foreskin. Yes, it makes a difference. And I prefer the term "intact", as opposed to "uncut". Intact is the norm nature delivered, "cut" is the human variation on it. Just my opinion.

Amen.

Plus, a man who isn't circumcised is quite a bit more sensitive at the tip than a man snipped in infancy. That's years- no, decades- of friction on the poor sensitive tip against clothing, bedsheets, or Rosy Palm and her daughter Thumbelina slowly scuffing away at the tender bits. Dulled sense of touch? No thank-you.

..Plus the foreskin is something you can move, play with, toy with, etc.- why lose that?
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely circumcised - though there aren't that many here in England. That over excess of skin can be most off-putting ... and even if the guy bathes regularly, chances are he'll still have traces of 'smegma' (horrible, smelly, bacteria) which coats the glans and inner foreskin.

As a girl who comes from a medical family and a Biology student, I'm pretty sure this 'smegma' is a very contributory cause of cervical cancer.

If I have sex with an uncircumcised male I always make sure we shower together first and I completely withdraw his foreskin an cleanse all parts with anti-bacterial wash.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree and i love that you prefer cut ! I am cut and over MANY year's and MANY women, I have found that MOST (not all...but Most) prefer cut cocks !! .

Lurker
0 likes
Dosnt really matter to me, they are all ugly anyway
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am cut and enjoy being that way ...but uncut does have a stronger more masculine look i believe
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by barefoot
I am cut and enjoy being that way ...but uncut does have a stronger more masculine look i believe

It can, really depends on the whole picture though. In general I have to agree on the masculinity of it though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Laurenxxx
Definitely circumcised - though there aren't that many here in England. That over excess of skin can be most off-putting ... and even if the guy bathes regularly, chances are he'll still have traces of 'smegma' (horrible, smelly, bacteria) which coats the glans and inner foreskin.

As a girl who comes from a medical family and a Biology student, I'm pretty sure this 'smegma' is a very contributory cause of cervical cancer.

If I have sex with an uncircumcised male I always make sure we shower together first and I completely withdraw his foreskin an cleanse all parts with anti-bacterial wash.

What the hell? Can you back up any of your claims? I am uncut and I have never had "smegma". Claiming all uncut guys have that is total horse crap.

Uncut guys are a cause of cervical cancer???? Please provide a link to a studt or something because I have never heard of this.

You wash your guys first? Yeesh, that seems like a major blow to a guys ego, talk about cutting a dudes nuts off. Would you feel good if I insisted on washing your pussy with anti-bacterial soap first before I would touch it?

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Oneline

Best quote of the week ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really care, as long as he's clean down there I'm happy.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
He's asking for the gals' opinions of what they prefer. Not the guys'.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by Oneline

Best quote of the week ....

Damn was aiming for the best quote off all time... will try harder next time
Lurker
0 likes
A cock is a cock is a cock. I've had both and it makes no difference to me whatsoever.

Wow Laurenxxx, I just read your comments and I strongly disagree. Cervical cancer is usually caused by the HPV virus and that's not caused by a cut versus uncut cock. I have been up close and personal with both kinds and there is nothing that needs to be cleaned off. I like the taste and smell of a man as long as he practises regular hygiene like everyone should.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Laurenxxx

I agree! If you are interested in the science on this: Smegma
Lurker
0 likes
It's a known medical fact that HPV is passed on by one infected person to the next - even kissing with a suitably affected person can result in throat cancer and similarly sex can do the same.
At present there is a 'study' being conducted using persons of Western descent and persons of Jewish extraction.
It is commonly known that Jewish males are all circumcised. The 'study' ... though not having reached fully conclusive findings ... shows favourably towards the presence of "cause for concern" ... particularly in males who are somewhat lax in their bathing habits. If you have not bathed for 8 hours or more there WILL be smegma breeding nicely between the foreskin and the glans.

As for offending a poor guys feelings when I ask him to bathe and use an anti-bacterial wash. Well ....bloody tough!! .... If the guy's lucky enough to get me to have sex with him that should be the least of his problems. Or do males think they have a right to possibly give us a death sentence?
Lurker
0 likes
://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smegma (I can't seem to put h t t p :// before that link) seems to be indicating that the risk is to the male not female. Also, females seem to have that as well so be sure to have that shower too. Logically speaking, if the risks were lower for jewish women, our women (I'm Jewish) would outlive the nonjewish women. I don't think that's the case. As far as HPV, you could contract the type the guy is carrying but it usually doesn't leave the area where the HPV is. Yes, oral and neck cancers has been found to be increased risk to those who have HPV but kissing someone who has HPV that is only on their genitals, won't pass the virus. HPV gets to a woman's mouth by having oral sex, when the guy has it on his cock. This could be caused by the male fucking the woman that has HPV on her cervix and then it ends up on his prick and she gives him a bj.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Laurenxxx
It's a known medical fact that HPV is passed on by one infected person to the next - even kissing with a suitably affected person can result in throat cancer and similarly sex can do the same.
At present there is a 'study' being conducted using persons of Western descent and persons of Jewish extraction.
It is commonly known that Jewish males are all circumcised. The 'study' ... though not having reached fully conclusive findings ... shows favourably towards the presence of "cause for concern" ... particularly in males who are somewhat lax in their bathing habits. If you have not bathed for 8 hours or more there WILL be smegma breeding nicely between the foreskin and the glans.

As for offending a poor guys feelings when I ask him to bathe and use an anti-bacterial wash. Well ....bloody tough!! .... If the guy's lucky enough to get me to have sex with him that should be the least of his problems. Or do males think they have a right to possibly give us a death sentence?

Well, I would just like to set the record straight on one thing here. HPV is transmitted by a virus, and using an anti-bacterial soap is not going to kill the virus. It might be effective on certain bacteria that live on the skin, but there is also evidence from scientific studies that over use of anti-bacterial soaps eventually has a rebound effect, by allowing the bacteria to become resistant to the anti-bacterial agent in the soap, mutating, and thus becoming more difficult to eradicate.

If a person is infected with HPV, he or she is infected with it, and washing will not take it away. So while I laud your concern with hygiene, I don't think that it is going to be effective in the way in which your posts suggest it will be, namely, as a means of controlling the spread of certain diseases which require medical attention in order for them to be treated effectively.

Besides if someone is concerned with the risks of spreading disease, then the practice of safe sex is recommended.
Lurker
0 likes
What is genital HPV infection?

Genital human papillomavirus (HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI). The virus infects the skin and mucous membranes. There are more than 40 HPV types that can infect the genital areas of men and women, including the skin of the penis, vulva (area outside the vagina), and anus, and the linings of the vagina, cervix, and rectum. You cannot see HPV. Most people who become infected with HPV do not even know they have it.

And much, much more to be read about it at this link: Genital HPV Infection - CDC Fact Sheet
Lurker
0 likes
prefered long n hard

foreskin is just a turn on tho
Lurker
0 likes
Curcumsized definitely! That extra skin is a major turn off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The HPV thing has been disproven.

I'm never been with a guy who wasn't circumcised, but I definitely wouldn't have a problem with it. I'd actually be pleasantly surprised if a guy was uncut. In the US it's sort of rare. I think a lot of people in the US don't have correct information about uncircumcised guys. I really like this website ://.cirp.org/pages/anat/ The "gliding mechanism" sounds awesome...

Also, smegma is getting a bad name! It helps lubricate and protect the penis. It's just dead skin cells and oils produced by the body. I agree with gypsymoth on the bacteria issue...of course there is going to be some bacteria, since there is bacteria living everywhere on everyone's body. Using too much anti-bacterial soap kills the good bacteria, so that you are not able to fight off the bad bacteria. Then you end up with real problems. And why would you worry that much about the bacteria on his penis when you are presumably sucking face?? You're getting a good dose of his bacteria right there. If you're not worried about STD's, then it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Did you know that guys can regrow their foreskin? Isn't that crazy? I mean, you will have to wear an odd contraption on your penis for months, but other than that, sounds pretty cool. :tlctugger.com/YSC-instructions.htm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Laurenxxx, I think you have some massive misconceptions about penis, maybe even paranoia.

Sometimes I wish I could get a circumcision as an adult but I think that would be hell as I get erections multiple times a day so recovery would at least I imagine it would be painful. That and the head of my penis is very sensitive and I can't imagine how insane it would be touching everything, like fabric and things. Ouch.

Being uncut in the US is nerve wracking. From negative personal experiences to popular culture and TV/movies bad mouthing uncut cocks, it can be nauseating at times, at least for me.

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CariMeAway
The HPV thing has been disproven.

I'm never been with a guy who wasn't circumcised, but I definitely wouldn't have a problem with it. I'd actually be pleasantly surprised if a guy was uncut. In the US it's sort of rare. I think a lot of people in the US don't have correct information about uncircumcised guys. I really like this website ://.cirp.org/pages/anat/ The "gliding mechanism" sounds awesome...

Also, smegma is getting a bad name! It helps lubricate and protect the penis. It's just dead skin cells and oils produced by the body. I agree with gypsymoth on the bacteria issue...of course there is going to be some bacteria, since there is bacteria living everywhere on everyone's body. Using too much anti-bacterial soap kills the good bacteria, so that you are not able to fight off the bad bacteria. Then you end up with real problems. And why would you worry that much about the bacteria on his penis when you are presumably sucking face?? You're getting a good dose of his bacteria right there. If you're not worried about STD's, then it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Did you know that guys can regrow their foreskin? Isn't that crazy? I mean, you will have to wear an odd contraption on your penis for months, but other than that, sounds pretty cool. :tlctugger.com/YSC-instructions.htm

Hey Cari, those links aren't working! I couldn't figure the first one out, but the second one is here:

http://tlctugger.com/YSC-instructions.htm

Artistic Tart
0 likes
I like the way a big uncut cock feels, the skin all sliding up and down inside me. Not that turn down one thats cut, but I like peeling it back like a banana then giving it a nice lick or five too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey gypsy! Thanks for trying to help me link!

Let's see if I can do it right this time...

cirp.org/pages/anat/

Also, this is an episode of Penn and Teller's show bullshit. It's about circumcision. They promise "An assload of dick jokes." And they deliver!

youtube.com/watch?v=xIZLna_uzLQ
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry but uncut turns me off actually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MerryAnita

Off as in not AS on, or as in "kick him out of bed" kind of off?

-------
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Quote by MerryAnita

Off as in not AS on, or as in "kick him out of bed" kind of off?

probably not as motivated to please, which would result in just a mediocre time. Then wouldn't do it again.