last reply
39 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Cum One,Cum All

I may get in trouble for this, but you know what I DON"T GIVE A DAMN!!! Let's see how fast this will happen.

WORLDS LARGEST CYBER ORGY

All are welcome
Lurker
0 likes
Fuck yeah Charlie. Let's start then everyone can join. I am now taking my clothes off charlie. I want you to do the same. Done? Good! I am running my hands over your chest and slowly move down to .....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching Kitty get naked, I can't wait stripping off my clothes too...naked hard throbbing member aching for attention
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Lurker
0 likes
Can't watch anymore gotta have some of that stripping clothes at the speed of light. Watch out ducky here I come
Lurker
0 likes
Couldn't pass this up goes past ducky( fooled you haha) straight for kitty and kisses roughly on neck with my hardon pressing into the small of her back
Lurker
0 likes
Your hard throbbing cock. Oh Charlie you feel so big. I slowly get down on my knees. As i do I feel someone's naked body behind me. Their erect penis touching my back. I put Charlie into my mouth, running my tongue around the head and shaft. I feel the person behind me grabbing my hair and ....
Seeker
0 likes
Well, look at that Chuck. You got them to venture out of the chat rooms. Interesting....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm looking around counting guys and girls 2, guys 4, turns to Birdie and faces her with my nakedness
Lurker
0 likes
I take all of Charlie into my mouth, the hands that are grabbing my hair is holding me down. Then the hands loosen up and they disappear. I feel the person behind me get down on their knees. Suddenly the hands are back, this time they reach around and gently squeeze my hard nipples. As I moan the squeezing gets harder making me .....
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by ducky69
Hmmm looking around counting guys and girls 2, guys 4, turns to Birdie and faces her with my nakedness

Birdie chooses to remain dressed like an eskimo and will, instead, walk around with a huge mirror.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Birdie
Quote by ducky69

Birdie chooses to remain dressed like an eskimo and will, instead, walk around with a huge mirror.

Turning back to kitty, charlie and condor wondering how I can join in, but staying back watching the show for a moment, grasping my erect penis in my hand slowly stroking it while watching them
Lurker
0 likes
deep throat sucking charlie faster and faster. I can feel charlies balls starting to tighten and his legs start to stiffen. He cums into my mouth. I look at him and swallow his juices. I run my tongue over his head licking all that remains. He stands me up and kisses me hard on the mouth, tasting his own cum. Charlie then spins me around. I am face to face with con. Charlie puts his hands on my back and pushes me down. I am now face to cock with con. I can feel Charlie places two fingers into my wet...
Forum Whore
0 likes
I'm in. I strip off my cloths and start playing with Kitty's clit while Charlie slips his fingers into my...
Lurker
0 likes
and wanting pussy. As i wrap my lips around con's head I feel lydiababy touching my clit. I am on fire. I motion to ducky and fantasyfiction to come over. Charlie takes out his fingers and enters me from behind.

There are now 7 in the room.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Whoa! *steps out of room and takes of running!*
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Think you need a visual for this one.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
walks over to Kitty and lydiababy, cock standing to attention in front of me as I walkreach the girls, lydiababy grabs our cocks and starts stroking them up and down as Kitty has her pussy explorered with charlies cock and mouth by Con.

Feeling Lydiababy's soft warm hand tight around my rigid shaft, so nice, her hand moves up and down up and down, pre cum oozing from my cock, lydia leans down and......
Lurker
0 likes
As Lydia continues to stroke ducky, con cums in kitty's mouth so she can taste him. Charlie slides inside kitty and thrusts slowly back and forth. Kitty moans in pleasure pushing back onto Charlie.
Lydia's stroking of ducky has him cumming all over her hand. She wants to taste it , so she licks her fingers.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Since when am I doing everything? *sigh*

I lick my fingers, delighting in the taste of ducky's come, I see Charlie thrusting into Kitty, but I want some too, I stand next to him, and he rubs my already throbbing clit while we kiss passionately. Duck moves to Kitty, and she sucks hungrily on his..
Lurker
0 likes
Looks like this went over like a fart in church.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

I love that!!
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Sex is sex, even when it is cyber sex. It always starts off with a big bang but its over just in time finish watching Letterman.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Birdie
Quote by chefkathleen

Sex is sex, even when it is cyber sex. It always starts off with a big bang but its over just in time finish watching Letterman.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Birdie
Quote by chefkathleen

You crack me up Birdlady.
Lurker
0 likes
I may be computer illiterate. Because i don't know how to clip and paste.l3bnQ7SqRGbaLIfK

But I know I'm not a 60 second man. I'm a 60 Minute Man.

So Bring On The Orgy.8W8g9RNOngwRLfCr
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW! your 60 seconds, minutes, hours, days or whatever are finished in here.cYaffovZIWODFDDW Nice try though!
Lurker
0 likes
Kitty nibbles duckies Earlobe whilst stroking his flaccid member back to life. Charlie moves over to lydia and bends her over and slowly slides his hardness into her. Lydia softly moans to Charlie to give her all he can, Charlie happily obliges and gives all nine inches. Meanwhile con and ducky are taking advantage of kitty. Ducky has his cock in kitty's mouth as con licks kitty's pussy tasting her........
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Charlie_Brown
I may be computer illiterate. Because i don't know how to clip and paste.U7JvnIwhhSiZgmRc

But I know I'm not a 60 second man. I'm a 60 Minute Man.

So Bring On The Orgy.z2reQavwXHgxcNVU

Dont be offended, Chuck. It is a big achievement to get all of those people out of the chat room...Even if it was short lived. For your reward, I will tell you how to clip and paste. See that little box at the top right corner that says quote? Click on it and it will do the rest. It takes you to another box with the quote all ready for you and all you gotta do is add your two cents to the bottom and click post. TaDa!!