Music You Miss

last reply
45 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Which recording artist or band is not recording or still proforming anymore would you want to come back. Does not matter if dead or alive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Beatles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Beatles-John Lennon-George Harrison, Queen-Freddie Mercury, Grateful Dead-Jerry Garcia, The Ramones-Joey and Johnny Ramone, Barry White (who we gonna get laid to now?) and last but not least, I wonder how amazing Marc Bolan and T.Rex could have been if he lived. I'd also like to see Ray and Dave Davies cut out their silly feuds and be The Kinks again!!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Man ya'all cant forget Led Zepplin but yeah the Beatles and Queen would be great ones having back to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beatles, Led Zepplin and Garth Brooks
Lurker
0 likes
I was a Zep girl growing up - so I would say Led Zeppelin. (I thought Jimmy Page was too damn cute!)

Ramones rocked too, CQ!
Lurker
0 likes
Lynden David hall - Sexy Cinderella ( He was a cute fit guy, velvet voice)
Luther Vandross . I miss his voice the most.
Freddie Mercury
Jimmi Hendrix
Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)
Kirsty MacCall
Lisa 'left eye' Lopes ( The Band TLC)
Karen Carpenter
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Kiss totally and completely! I hear they have a new cd out called Sonic Boom. I shall have to take a gander.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by stuart1975
Beatles, Led Zepplin and Garth Brooks

Hey Stuart....did you hear Garth Brooks is coming out of retirement? I read about it today.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Jimi Hendrix
Cream
Jim Croce

That is just to name a few.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Beatles
Queen
Led Zeppplin
The Doors
CCR
Nirvana
Uriah Heep
Blind Melon
Soundgarden
Elvis
Buddy Holly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nirvana, Trust Company, Hole,
Lurker
0 likes
Bon Scott from ACDC they were so much better with him as a front man.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BBB856
Bon Scott from ACDC they were so much better with him as a front man.

Poor Bon RIP

So many have died that were good. Janis, Jimmy, Bon, Elvis, etc
Lurker
0 likes
Good thread.

All the classic rock ones mentioned above, plus Genesis, ELP, ELO, Asia (still on a reunion tour, I believe), King Crimson, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Stanley Clarke, Gary Wright, Jethro Tull, Rick James (bitch), and Talking Heads.

And I wish Jon Anderson would get his head out of his ass and join Yes again.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Hanson.

yep, I said it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Good thread.

All the classic rock ones mentioned above, plus Genesis, ELP, ELO, Asia (still on a reunion tour, I believe), King Crimson, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Stanley Clarke, Gary Wright, Jethro Tull, Rick James (bitch), and Talking Heads.

And I wish Jon Anderson would get his head out of his ass and join Yes again.

ELP is readying a world tour as I type, and Jon's having some horrible health issues, so a true YES deal can't happen until he gets healthy....which is tragic, as it can't be YES without him or Chris...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lydiababy6969
Hanson.

yep, I said it.

haha LOL ok, if we are going down that road, let's have Bros
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by lydiababy6969
Hanson.

yep, I said it.

haha LOL ok, if we are going down that road, let's have Bros

I loved Bros lol when I was younger
Lurker
0 likes
Oh wait then also Wham and Skunk Anansie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
THE BEATLES!!!!! and i think some agree above

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
0 likes
Bread (late 60's, early 70's)

Great ballads that you just wanted to make love to.

Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the info, CQ. Now I must see ELP!

I know when bassist Chris Squire went on tour with Rick Wakeman's son on keyboards, Jon got real pissy about it. Oh well, hope they work it out.
Forum Whore
0 likes
TLC....aw poor 'Left-Eye'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jeff Buckley
Lurker
0 likes
where's the DISCO ???

BeeGees .....

(do not throw popcorn at me ... it's just the best music to clean to!)
Artistic Tart
0 likes
2pac
Lurker
0 likes
The proclaimers!!! '500 miles' best song ever!