6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Forum Whore
0 likes
Hi Ladies,
I don't see a Girls-ask-girls forum, but again, guys can post here too

My questions:

1. What do you wear when you want to drive your lover(s) crazy? And why?
2. What's the success rate of that?

Happy Posting!
Lurker
0 likes
Stockings and heels always work, with other lingerie items for fun.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu

Any particular color?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lydiababy6969
Quote by ali2teaseu

Any particular color?

Black is his fave but white or nude can be hot too with the right outfit
0 likes
A miniskirt and heels always gets him going...on me, not on him.

He also gets a bit carried away when I'm working in the garden, wearing a tank top, shorts and work boots. Clothing choice doesn't seem to matter too much; he's just a randy bugger!
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
A miniskirt and heels always gets him going...on me, not on him.

He also gets a bit carried away when I'm working in the garden, wearing a tank top, shorts and work boots. Clothing choice doesn't seem to matter too much; he's just a randy bugger!

Well phrased Lisa, thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some reason, my knee length green suede skirt, white silk blouse and white stockings and heels drives him insane with lust. It's hardly my most revealing outfit, the blouse shows zilch as it has a high collar, and the skirt's not even all that tight, but it never fails. In bed, I've got a dark green thing that laces all the way up the front, and it seems to wow him just fine. Not that I can fit into either of them any more....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
For some reason, my knee length green suede skirt, white silk blouse and white stockings and heels drives him insane with lust. It's hardly my most revealing outfit, the blouse shows zilch as it has a high collar, and the skirt's not even all that tight, but it never fails. In bed, I've got a dark green thing that laces all the way up the front, and it seems to wow him just fine. Not that I can fit into either of them any more....

He obviously likes you in green. A leprechaun fetish perhaps?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Green is unusual. Don't see much green in sexy clothes shops.

Although camouflage or ex army gear can be very sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
When I do see my long distance man. It does not take much to get him excited. My cleavage gets him smiling and also my bum in a pair of tight jeans especially if I have a tight low-cut white T-shirt, I can see his blood drainning from his head hee hee

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have this black leather corset and fish net stockings with a thong made out of the material that seem to work the best for me ... but the usually don't stay on long hehe

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
When I do see my long distance man. It does not take much to get him excited. My cleavage gets him smiling and also my bum in a pair of tight jeans especially if I have a tight low-cut white T-shirt, I can see his blood drainning from his head hee hee

Blood draining from his head...don't you have that backwards?

Ooops...my mistake...got it....well can't blame me for thinking like that...it is LUSH for goodness sake!
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by castlequeen

He obviously likes you in green. A leprechaun fetish perhaps?

Fair point Jason..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lingerie pieces, little, sexy and cute ones bring out my innocent but naughty side xD. But then I have a couple of corrsets that bring out the naughtier, kinkier side of me . It all depends.
I t m u s t h a v e b e e n t h e p i l l s I a t e for B r e ak f a s t;;

R a g d o l l;;
A n n a l i e;;
< 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you want to find out what turns him on, just walk by wearing different outfits and peek to see if he's watching you. That's a very good indication that he really likes what you're wearing. You can, of course, always ask him what you have that turns him on. Maybe take him to your closet/dresser and start modeling stuff for him. I'm sure it won't take long before he's ready to jump you....
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a gal, but I'll throw my 2 cents in anyways.

I absolutely love when a girl dresses up for me. Aside a particular fetish for naughty outfits, I really appreciate the effort. Girls, if you want to treat your guy, find out what he likes and surprise him with a new oufit. And don't be afraid to get a little slutty. Sometimes we're a little dense so you might have to go over the top. A lot of clothes that women consider "sexy" or "slutty" most men wouldn't bat an eye at.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My personal favorite is stealing one of his button-up dress shirts (long enough to come just below the booty) and putting on a collar with a leather leash. Something about the mix of wearing his clothing, and the submissive factor of the collar is a huge turn on to both of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't think its WHAT you wear but HOW you wear it. Overalls, and nothing else, with one of the straps casually hanging can be rather hot. Even sweats can be hot if they are worn in a sexy manner. I've never been the type to run around in sexy looking clothes. Instead I try to present myself in a sexy manner without having a need for things that are super revealing. Most of the time it works but sometimes it doesn't.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Neon fishnet, and a top that shows 4 + inches of cleavage makes it easy. Short black skirt. The easy things to find in my wardrobe.
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Bare legs and stilettos... or low-slung jeans and a tight tank top... depends on the guy and the mood.

Honestly I could just wear flip-flops every day and be happy. Somehow they never factor in on the "sexy list"... boo!
Lurker
0 likes
To be honest its all in a girl's attitude, a girl could be dressed up as a nun, a secretary, a schoolgirl, It doesn't matter to me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
an extremely high waisted pencil skirt which reaches under the bust and completely fitted right down to the knee, a silky white choker halter neck. with black stockings and black pumps. garunteed. especially if ive worn it all day it drives him crazyy to know whats all there. in terms of completing the look my makeup is porcelain with a black eyeliner and a red lip and my waist length hair straightened and pulled back in a bun.
Lurker
0 likes
No offense to girls of any size.

Guaranty this works for me, but then I am older than most on Lush.

Black silk jersey dress, long sleeves knee length. Almost see through, but everyone will think its see through. Gold or silver sandels and bag. No hose and nothing under the dress. Need to have be large enough breasted to show some action, but small enough to be self supporting.

I know every one is say she is "Showing nothing, but at the same time hidding nothing either." Guaranteed head turner and maybe if you do it just right you will be stripped naked with visual lust.

My husband or another man of the moment has me more than once when I have worn this dress and before we could get home or to any safe place.

The clothing does not matter it is all how you package the goods.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
something decent, but will definitely give a hint of something more. It's definitely sexy!

Then my boyfriend would give me snooping looks from top to bottom and find it out for himself.

If you kinda like serve yourself on the house then everyone will just take it and leave. But if you're the rare kind, everyone would bid on it no matter how much your worth is! That's how you keep the chase. And my boyfriend likes it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A low cut dress that shows off my boobs. Tight sweaters also seem to get the guys attention. Low cut jeans are also some of my favs..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LaceyChains
A low cut dress that shows off my boobs. Tight sweaters also seem to get the guys attention. Low cut jeans are also some of my favs..

You could wear a bin liner and still look hot. x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here you go Ms. Lydia just in from Hong Kong one of my newest outfits. Yep slutty lingerie all the way to turn on the hubby and others hehehe! 99.9% success rate. Hubby's out of town hasn't even seen this one yet

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by LaceyChains

well and isn't your avatar demonstrating just how true that statement is...
Lurker
0 likes
There are so many options here. High heels, either strappy or knee high boots, with a mini skirt. Corsets are hot. At the beach tiny brazilian or gstring bikinis and topless. My old school uniforms are popular too. And I have a playboy bunny outfit which men love.