2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have not seen it on here ??? sexual feeling...stocking vs pantyhose
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless they are part of s fetish or a turn on, pantyhose and sex don't mix. Have not worn them except with a dressy romper or shorts since I was 17. I wear garter belts and stockings on a daily basis, even to work.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont wear much hose at all but when i do i like stockings.. pantyhose is just too much in my opionon.
Lurker
0 likes
I have worn both before, while I'll admit stockings are probably more sexy I have several pairs of tights I like and they are great to wear under dresses, skirts when the weather is chilly and pratical too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SilentBeauty
I have worn both before, while I'll admit stockings are probably more sexy I have several pairs of tights I like and they are great to wear under dresses, skirts when the weather is chilly and pratical too.

I agree. I don't wear either of them much, but when it gets chilly in Atlanta, I like to wear pantyhose with a skirt and boots. Stockings for me are lingerie. My boyfriend really likes thigh highs, so I wear them pretty often when we have sex. He loves to run his hands over them and I like how they feel on my legs. I also look really sexy in them!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate both. I think they look and feel terrible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i wear both hose mostly and stockings when dressing up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live at the beach, well almost and never wear hose or the other.

Except if I have an older date and he requests it. I do not every remember being asked to wear pantyhose.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SilentBeauty

The same for me. I wear pantyhose quite often in winter, until it gets warm. Dress or skirt, tights and boots, that is the typical outfit I like to dress in. It's nice to wear and they make my legs look great too. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MinakoW

The same for me. I wear pantyhose quite often in winter, until it gets warm. Dress or skirt, tights and boots, that is the typical outfit I like to dress in. It's nice to wear and they make my legs look great too. smile

Perhaps you could add that Japanese Winters can be very, very cold Minako!?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stockings by a mile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
Unless they are part of s fetish or a turn on, pantyhose and sex don't mix. Have not worn them except with a dressy romper or shorts since I was 17. I wear garter belts and stockings on a daily basis, even to work.

Brandie

Oh I love the thought of you in stockings every day, such a turn on!
Robert xx
Lurker
0 likes
Either nothing or stockings. (guys can totally tell when you're wearing stockings: start acting funny or flirty) Even if you don't flash them, they still get crazy just knowing you're wearing them. You have to buy REAL garter belts though, from places like Stockings HQ etc.