Divorce Letter

last reply
16 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Kathleen...freakin awesome....nice find!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Jason. Made me LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL. good one Chef
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, if I ever have to go through an ugly divorce, I hope I have 'freinds' to help me get through it like this guy, lol.
Matriarch
0 likes
I think I know this guy.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not laughing. I lived and walked through that divorce tunnel, it was dark and lonely and do not ever want to experiance anything like that ever again.

This letter paints a pretty picture of divorce, but is not reality. No-one comes around with Lasagne. I do not see a single friend from my marriage they all thought that I was a divorcee, that had one thing in mind and that was their Husband. Women act very strange when a couple sepperates, it is certainly true what they say, you know who your real friends are after breaking up with someone.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Priceless, Auntie Chef! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Glad you liked it Pixikins.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outstanding. Thanks for that one.
Lurker
0 likes
It was all written humor, HB. I'm sorry you went through all that and I'm sure this brings up bad memories.

"half pint of throat yogurt"
Lurker
0 likes
Fantastic!!! Hubby has been a divorce lawyer for two decades and it reminds me of some of the crazy stories he's told me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
It was all written humor, HB. I'm sorry you went through all that and I'm sure this brings up bad memories.

Yeah, I know Rocco, sorry. It touch a raw nerve. That is funny a pint of youghurt ha ha .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG. LMAO. I hope that's not copy-righted because if I EVER have to go through a divorce I want to approach it just like that. What a great way to start my Monday - thanks Chef.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
You're welcome MK. Glad you liked it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by roccotool

Yeah, I know Rocco, sorry. It touch a raw nerve. That is funny a pint of youghurt ha ha .

Honey - I apologize if I said anything hurtful. It was not intended.