last reply
22 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi all.
I am writing this as an apology and to let you all know I will not be back on lush .
I came on here to just read the stories but when the chat room opened this changed.
I was here under false pretences as from the start I lied about who I was . I told everyone that I was single when in fact I am married and have a six year old daughter .
If anyone has read my profile lately you will understand.
Whilst I was here I started chatting with a few people and made myself out to be this person who could sweet talk the ladies. This was not my intent when I first came here.
I made some real good friends but it was all a big lie.
I would like to apologise to everyone of you for being a caniving piece of shit that I am .
To anastasia I especially apologise as I preyed on your weakness as a person and never considered your feelings.
To everyone else please accept this apology.
Because of my stupity I have not only embarressed myself in front of people I had the hide to call my friends , but I have also lost my marriage and any self respect that I had.
I am not here trying to get sympathy from anyone , I am only here to say I am sorry.
I would like to make a public apology to my wife even though she will not read this . I nevereant for this to go as far as it has.
I deeply regret what I have done and can only Blane myself for what I have done

Once again I apologise to everyone and iam deeply sorry for what I gave done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

If you're reading this, you're on lush.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Hi all.
I am writing this as an apology and to let you all know I will not be back on lush .
I came on here to just read the stories but when the chat room opened this changed.
The chat room get blamed ......bad

I was here under false pretences as from the start I lied about who I was . I told everyone that I was single when in fact I am married and have a six year old daughter . If anyone has read my profile lately you will understand.Whilst I was here I started chatting with a few people and made myself out to be this person who could sweet talk the ladies. This was not my intent when I first came here.
I made some real good friends but it was all a big lie.
I would like to apologise to everyone of you for being a caniving CONNIVING piece of shit that I am .
So you lied... so does 75% of all others..I will admit now I am not the nice kind people think I am

To anastasia I especially apologise as I preyed on your weakness as a person and never considered your feelings.
To everyone else please accept this apology.
Your male ..your cock sure and stupid its expected

Because of my stupity I have not only embarressed myself in front of people I had the hide to call my friends , but I have also lost my marriage and any self respect that I had.
Then you really are stupid... never mix pixels and reality

I am not here trying to get sympathy from anyone , I am only here to say I am sorry.
No need ..most dont care ....

I would like to make a public apology to my wife even though she will not read this . I nevereant for this to go as far as it has.
I deeply regret what I have done and can only Blane myself for what I have done
Once again I apologise to everyone and iam deeply sorry for what I gave done.

And that just repeated bullshit..get your act together ... grow a little see you back next year
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
New words for the day!

stupity....I am embarrassed
nevereant...I never should have 'antered' that damn chat room
Blane....my only friend in the world now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grammer lessons, spell checking and rhetoric critiques on someone's mea culpa? Oh, for shame..

Pfft... Ha, ha, ha

It's like a feeding frenzy. But yes indeed DB, don't confuse, or mix, pixels with the concrete stuff. Oh well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mea culpa? I only speak english.....please decipher.
Matriarch
0 likes
All this drama, and you've only been here 4 months.

It's a shame you felt you needed to blame our site in any way whatsoever, when it bring enjoyment to 99.99% of people that visit. That's about half a million people by the way, per month.

I hope you manage to patch up your marriage regardless, unless of course it was for the best.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah that's kinda bull that he felt the need to do that they had issues long before he found Lush as you said Nicki just about all I know come here for fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this is the perfect time to bust out the drama llama nic!
0 likes
Quote by fystee

That about sums it up!

Most people in here would've moved on by now. The ones who haven't are obviously more involved and a private apology would mean more than posting a blanket statement in a public forum.

Edited to add: And I think you need to change your thread title, Boner, because I haven't seen anything sincere about you yet.
Matriarch
0 likes
Was there even a wife or was she made up too?

Seeker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
So you lied... so does 75% of all others..I will admit now I am not the nice kind people think I am

What?!?!? You're not...you...you lied to me?!?
Lurker
0 likes
Is anyone other than me getting bored with the airing of dirty laundry in these forums...?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Is anyone other than me getting bored with the airing of dirty laundry in these forums...?

*Raises Hand*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry Fystee, mea culpa is a phrase from Latin. It means "my fault", basically. It's a statement of ownership of guilt. It's origins in common use are from the early Catholic church, but in modern times is used widely as a literary device.

And I agree LoisLane, one more teary apology on a chat forum, and I'm changing my avatar to Dr. Phil. (For those who don't have their time wasted on U.S. TV schlock, he's a TV talk show host, author, etc., who evidently is board certified counselor somewhere.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The next question would be...who is getting sick of all the drama? It's an erotic chat not a cheap version of a soap opera. I thinki it's time to get back to the basics and rediscover why we are here. Let's get it together people!! Wow and i've only been here 2 months and I've figured that out.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Birdie

You gotta love Doctor Phil, man he kick's ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jerseylynn
The next question would be...who is getting sick of all the drama? It's an erotic chat not a cheap version of a soap opera. I thinki it's time to get back to the basics and rediscover why we are here. Let's get it together people!! Wow and i've only been here 2 months and I've figured that out.

You took typed the words that I had in my mind. If i want to watch a soap drama I will. But quite frankly they all bore me. So let's get back to getting having some fun, fun, fun again.

Sp let's have a bit of this , and some of , a little of this damn he is hard to catch that dancing dude