Stupid Human Tricks

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
OCTOBER 6--Meet Jackie Knott. The Alabama woman, 37, is facing a child endangerment rap for allegedly having her teenage daughter ride in a cardboard box atop her minivan as it traveled along an interstate highway Saturday morning. Knott told cops that her 13-year-old daughter Haley was serving as a human paperweight to keep the box from falling off the vehicle (and careening down U.S. 431). While Knott explained that the box was too large to fit inside her van, it is unclear why she did not seek to simply flatten it in an effort to squeeze the box into her crowded vehicle. When stopped by cops, Knott, a Boaz, Alabama resident, noted that "the box was tied to the van with a clothes hanger," according to a police press release. That assurance did not sway cops, who arrested Knott in the shadow of a Tyson Foods poultry processing facility.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
But, Officer......it's TIED to the van!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow...the shit they do in Alabama, I swear to God...
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That kid was either bawling her eyes out or having the time of her life!
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to see this clothes hanger tie down strap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know right! I would have at the very least used bungy cords!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know right! I would have at the very least used bungy cords!
Lurker
0 likes
Jackie Knott...vs....Yoggi Bear....Which one is..."Smarter than the average bear"?
Lurker
0 likes
Jackie isn't always looking for pic-a-nic baskets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite often it's in the presentation, wouldn't you believe it ... but worth a try ... you never know your luck ... God forbid ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny and yet NOT funny. Still trying to figure out the logic - nah, sod it and move on.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw