64 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 5

What does your score mean?

Do you even have a nervous system? It doesn’t matter how loud the bang or creak is as you’re trying to nod off – you don’t even flinch. Even if you’ve just watched the scariest movie of all time, you know it’s just Hollywood at its best and that it’s over as soon as you turn it off. In other words, you’re as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff – it takes a lot more than a haunted house or a dark, spooky night to make you jump. Although it would be really boring watching a horror movie with you, you’re definitely someone we’d want by our side when things go bump in the night!
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 45

Although you’re not a total sissy when it comes to scary stuff, you do get scared now and then. You may not jump or scream for your mommy everytime you watch a scary movie or when something goes bump in the night, but it does leave your nerves a little frayed. (Don’t worry, you can admit it to us – we won’t tell anyone). Overall however, you’re pretty much as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff, and even if something does freak you out, you’re probably one of those rational people who always has a reasonable explanation for every creaky sound or ghost story that you hear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 0

Do you even have a nervous system? It doesn’t matter how loud the bang or creak is as you’re trying to nod off – you don’t even flinch. Even if you’ve just watched the scariest movie of all time, you know it’s just Hollywood at its best and that it’s over as soon as you turn it off. In other words, you’re as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff – it takes a lot more than a haunted house or a dark, spooky night to make you jump. Although it would be really boring watching a horror movie with you, you’re definitely someone we’d want by our side when things go bump in the night!

HaHa !! loved it!!

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
0 likes

Your
score

Average
score

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I got a 60

BOO! According to your results, you’re quite the scaredy cat. Bangs and creaks frighten the daylights out of you; horror movies leave you awake at night – and what of the dark or ghosts? Not quite your best friends, to be sure. It’s as though your startle reflex is in overdrive. Sure it’s normal to be a little uneasy after watching a horror movie or when you’re walking down a dark street alone, but it’s all in your head. The important thing to remember is that when we’re scared, we often jump to conclusions or let our imaginations run away from us, so the next time you get scared, calm down and put things in perspective. Your poor frayed nerves will definitely thank you for it!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
score: 15

Not perfect, but an acceptable score for a brave knight!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes

I think thats wrong though I am quite a scaredy cat
Lurker
0 likes
Same as Rocco. 5
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
75, yep, I'm a big chicken....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Score: 45

Although you’re not a total sissy when it comes to scary stuff, you do get scared now and then. You may not jump or scream for your mommy everytime you watch a scary movie or when something goes bump in the night, but it does leave your nerves a little frayed. (Don’t worry, you can admit it to us – we won’t tell anyone). Overall however, you’re pretty much as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff, and even if something does freak you out, you’re probably one of those rational people who always has a reasonable explanation for every creaky sound or ghost story that you hear.

Sounds just like me...
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I scored 50.

When you climb the stairs at night, do you get the feeling that someone is going to reach out and grab you from behind?

Yes – it’s creepy!
Maybe a little.
No.

I answered no but sheesh from now on I will!!! Thanks for that....lol!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
25!(H)
Lurker
0 likes
What if a strange clown shows up in your house?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now why on earth would a strange clown show up at my house?....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 15

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I scored 70 ha ha but I did not need a scardy cat test for me to know that ha ha I make people laugh when i constantly jump watching a horror movie ha ha at least I can snuggle up to a big hunky man.
Lurker
0 likes
I was thinking of those horror movies or that Internet story, where the guy in a clown suit shows up in a house.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Score: 35

"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Rocco...now there's a big surprise..."The King of Testing"...who else would this be from.

Not scared enough to shit in your pants...but don't look at mirrors in the dark (pussy)...never say hi to the clown dude at the parade (diaper)...can't sleep in a tent with a bear reported in the area (weak tit)...
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 10
Your
score

Average
score

Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Your score is: 35

ok thats surprising lol
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 70

BOO! According to your results, you’re quite the scaredy cat. Bangs and creaks frighten the daylights out of you; horror movies leave you awake at night – and what of the dark or ghosts? Not quite your best friends, to be sure. It’s as though your startle reflex is in overdrive. Sure it’s normal to be a little uneasy after watching a horror movie or when you’re walking down a dark street alone, but it’s all in your head. The important thing to remember is that when we’re scared, we often jump to conclusions or let our imaginations run away from us, so the next time you get scared, calm down and put things in perspective. Your poor frayed nerves will definitely thank you for it!

OKAY I ADMIT IM A SCAREDY CAT!! I CANT EVEN FINISH A HORROR MOVIE. I EVEN PANIC WHEN I HEAR A LOUD NOISE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. haha 70!!! WHAT A BABY RIGHT!?
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is 30, but the Horror movie ones were totally shit, because I dont even watch them!
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 30

Average
score

Do you even have a nervous system? It doesn�t matter how loud the bang or creak is as you�re trying to nod off � you don�t even flinch. Even if you�ve just watched the scariest movie of all time, you know it�s just Hollywood at its best and that it�s over as soon as you turn it off. In other words, you�re as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff � it takes a lot more than a haunted house or a dark, spooky night to make you jump. Although it would be really boring watching a horror movie with you, you�re definitely someone we�d want by our side when things go bump in the night!

lol for a guy 30 is too high.. maybe because i've got these queer imagination; so active that I could see those imagination images that I have made unconsciously right before my eyes, i'm getting abit scared but would prefer to calm down and if in any case it's not my imagination(I'll face that creature and be prepared then ask what does it wants) It's all because of the movie Haunting in Connecticut, this is the best horror movie for me because it has an ending, just love it, hahaha
Lurker
0 likes

Maybe it's because I'm too grumpy or just a heartless bastard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 55

Although you’re not a total sissy when it comes to scary stuff, you do get scared now and then. You may not jump or scream for your mommy every time you watch a scary movie or when something goes bump in the night, but it does leave your nerves a little frayed. (Don’t worry, you can admit it to us – we won’t tell anyone). Overall however, you’re pretty much as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff, and even if something does freak you out, you’re probably one of those rational people who always has a reasonable explanation for every creaky sound or ghost story that you hear.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Score: 10