Myers Briggs Personality Test

last reply
62 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure if this has been done before but I always find it interesting finding out what Myers Briggs personality people are. This test (available here) has its flaws but I find overall its very accurate. A lot of companies even use it as a basic profiling tool for employees.

If you're interested, how about taking the test and posting your results below.

I'm an ESTJ-T.

59% EXTRAVERTED
53% OBSERVANT
60% THINKING
59% JUDGING
63% TURBULENT

Probably a lot of info you never needed to know about me but it's fun!
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
0 likes
I'm a defender, apparently. ISFJ-A.

53% introverted
58% observant
64% feeling
79% judging
57% assertive

I'll take it.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
DamonX actually posted this exact same test in The Lounge a few weeks ago. Those were my results:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
DamonX actually posted this exact same test in The Lounge a few weeks ago. Those were my results:

Dang and I searched for it and everything sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I'm a defender, apparently. ISFJ-A.

53% introverted
58% observant
64% feeling
79% judging
57% assertive

I'll take it.

A sentinel like me
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC
Dang and I searched for it and everything sad

No worries, these personality tests always keep emerging on a periodic basis anyway; I've spotted at least five different threads about it since I joined here.

Having one here in The Spa might actually be a great thing, considering that it's much less likely to fade on page 10 of the section within a few days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK, someone needs to clean up this mess!
MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
100%
EXTRAVERTED
0%
ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
41%
INTUITIVE
59%
OBSERVANT
NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
53%
THINKING
47%
FEELING
TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
94%
JUDGING
6%
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
86%
ASSERTIVE
14%
SEND

Subscribe to our newsletter
Opt in to receive exclusive content tailored for your type – and sweet subscriber only discounts for our premium products.
Mana wahine
0 likes
ISTJ, fam.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj
ISTJ, fam.

The introvert to my extrovert then since I’m an ESTJ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

No worries, these personality tests always keep emerging on a periodic basis anyway; I've spotted at least five different threads about it since I joined here.

Having one here in The Spa might actually be a great thing, considering that it's much less likely to fade on page 10 of the section within a few days.

Haha I bet I even commented on them and just forgot since I find them super interesting
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I always come up as an INFJ-A. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ESTJ-A
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
ISTP-T: A virtuoso

51% Introverted
66% Observant
57% Thinking
53% Prospecting
72% Turbulent
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
I always come up ESFJ (-A, -T), meaning I'm a Consul personality, with Sentinel and People Mastery secondary and tertiary personality types, respectively.

That’s actually a really cool combo
Marx Sister
0 likes
I have come up as every single one of them at some point. Last time I took the test I came out as an ENTJ. Typically, I answer the questions based on how I am feeling at that moment.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Story Verifier
0 likes
Just completed this. Was an interesting read. PROTAGONIST PERSONALITY (ENFJ, -A/-T)

79% Extraverted
62% Intuitive
51% Feeling
51% Judging
54% Turbulent
Brown Sugar
0 likes
I haven't completed this test in a while; so, these new results were quite interesting.

INFJ - A (The Advocate)

Introverted - 56%
Intuitive - 77%
Feeling - 53%
Judging - 76%
Assertive - 79%

This makes me want to dig up my old MB results and compare.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
ENFP-T ~ The Campaigner

Extroverted - 53%
Intuitive - 63%
Feeling - 64%
Prospecting - 58%
Turbulent - 60%

Fits since I'm a teacher.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The "Strategist" archetype. This fits me to a"T."
0 likes
I'm INFP, -A/-T

85% Introverted
74% Intuitive
57% Feeling
67% Tactics
81% Turbulent (hence the Xanax)

The mediator, they say.
0 likes
Mediator - INFP-T

Introverted 68
Intuitive 80
Feeling 65
Prospecting 78
Turbulent 67
0 likes
Beffer's an extrovert. Who woulda thunk?
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
“THE DEFENDER” (ISFJ-A)
SENTINEL
CONFIDENT INDIVIDUALISM
14%86%
INTROVERTED
35%65%
OBSERVANT
35%65%
FEELING
51%
JUDGING
49%
53%
ASSERTIVE
47%

Insight of the Day
Defenders are the least likely personality type to enjoy gambling.

Source: Fear survey, 9279 respondents.
DEFENDER PERSONALITY (ISFJ, -A/-T)

Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
Brian Tracy
The Defender personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though sensitive, Defenders have excellent analytical abilities; though reserved, they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are generally a conservative type, Defenders are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the Defender personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

Defenders are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity.
There’s hardly a better type to make up such a large proportion of the population, nearly 13%. Combining the best of tradition and the desire to do good, Defenders are found in lines of work with a sense of history behind them, such as medicine, academics and charitable social work.

Defender (ISFJ) personality
Defender personalities (especially Turbulent ones) are often meticulous to the point of perfectionism, and though they procrastinate, they can always be relied on to get the job done on time. Defenders take their responsibilities personally, consistently going above and beyond, doing everything they can to exceed expectations and delight others, at work and at home.

We Must Be Seen to Be Believed

The challenge for Defenders is ensuring that what they do is noticed. They have a tendency to underplay their accomplishments, and while their kindness is often respected, more cynical and selfish people are likely to take advantage of Defenders’ dedication and humbleness by pushing work onto them and then taking the credit. Defenders need to know when to say no and stand up for themselves if they are to maintain their confidence and enthusiasm.

Naturally social, an odd quality for Introverts, Defenders utilize excellent memories not to retain data and trivia, but to remember people, and details about their lives. When it comes to gift-giving, Defenders have no equal, using their imagination and natural sensitivity to express their generosity in ways that touch the hearts of their recipients. While this is certainly true of their coworkers, whom people with the Defender personality type often consider their personal friends, it is in family that their expressions of affection fully bloom.

If I Can Protect You, I Will

Defender personalities are a wonderful group, rarely sitting idle while a worthy cause remains unfinished. Defenders’ ability to connect with others on an intimate level is unrivaled among Introverts, and the joy they experience in using those connections to maintain a supportive, happy family is a gift for everyone involved. They may never be truly comfortable in the spotlight, and may feel guilty taking due credit for team efforts, but if they can ensure that their efforts are recognized, Defenders are likely to feel a level of satisfaction in what they do that many other personality types can only dream of.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
CAMPAIGNER (ENFP-T)

What do you mean "life is boring"? Are we living on the same planet?
MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
69%
EXTRAVERTED
31%
INTROVERTED
ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
73%
INTUITIVE
27%
NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
19%81%
FEELING
TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
15%85%
PROSPECTING
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
25%75%
TURBULENT
1.1M
SHARES

CAMPAIGNER PERSONALITY (ENFP, -A/-T)
It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive.

Oriah Mountain Dreamer
The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your Results

“The Advocate” (INFJ-T)
Diplomat
Constant Improvement

76% Introverted

51% Intuitive

56%Feeling

56%Judging

57%Turbulent

Insight of the Day:
Advocates are the least likely personality type to read the texts of a loved one without their permission.

Advocate Personality (INFJ, -A/-T)
The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.
Advocates tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

Help Me Help You
Advocates indeed share a unique combination of traits: though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in. They are decisive and strong-willed, but will rarely use that energy for personal gain – Advocates will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance. Egalitarianism and karma are very attractive ideas to Advocates, and they tend to believe that nothing would help the world so much as using love and compassion to soften the hearts of tyrants.
Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.

Advocates find it easy to make connections with others, and have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact. It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extraverted types, but they would all do well to remember that Advocates need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw. Advocates take great care of other’s feelings, and they expect the favour to be returned – sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.

Live to Fight Another Day
Really though, it is most important for Advocates to remember to take care of themselves. The passion of their convictions is perfectly capable of carrying them past their breaking point and if their zeal gets out of hand, they can find themselves exhausted, unhealthy and stressed. This becomes especially apparent when Advocates find themselves up against conflict and criticism – their sensitivity forces them to do everything they can to evade these seemingly personal attacks, but when the circumstances are unavoidable, they can fight back in highly irrational, unhelpful ways.
To Advocates, the world is a place full of inequity – but it doesn’t have to be. No other personality type is better suited to create a movement to right a wrong, no matter how big or small. Advocates just need to remember that while they’re busy taking care of the world, they need to take care of themselves, too.

Advocates You May Know:

Martin Luther King

Nelson Mandela

Mother Teresa

Alanis Morissette
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
Your Results

“THE LOGICIAN” (INTP-A)
ANALYST
CONFIDENT INDIVIDUALISM
36%64%
INTROVERTED
70%
INTUITIVE
30%
54%
THINKING
46%
46%54%
PROSPECTING
69%
ASSERTIVE
31%

LOGICIAN PERSONALITY (INTP, -A/-T)
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein
The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, Logicians have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

Logicians are known for their brilliant theories and unrelenting logic – in fact, they are considered the most logically precise of all the personality types.

They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to a Logician. This makes it ironic that Logicians’ word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it’s not that they are dishonest, but people with the Logician personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

This may make them appear unreliable, but in reality no one is more enthusiastic and capable of spotting a problem, drilling through the endless factors and details that encompass the issue and developing a unique and viable solution than Logicians – just don’t expect punctual progress reports. People who share the Logician personality type aren’t interested in practical, day-to-day activities and maintenance, but when they find an environment where their creative genius and potential can be expressed, there is no limit to the time and energy Logicians will expend in developing an insightful and unbiased solution.

Wisdom Begins in Wonder
They may appear to drift about in an unending daydream, but Logicians’ thought process is unceasing, and their minds buzz with ideas from the moment they wake up. This constant thinking can have the effect of making them look pensive and detached, as they are often conducting full-fledged debates in their own heads, but really Logicians are quite relaxed and friendly when they are with people they know, or who share their interests. However, this can be replaced by overwhelming shyness when Logician personalities are among unfamiliar faces, and friendly banter can quickly become combative if they believe their logical conclusions or theories are being criticized.

When Logicians are particularly excited, the conversation can border on incoherence as they try to explain the daisy-chain of logical conclusions that led to the formation of their latest idea. Oftentimes, Logicians will opt to simply move on from a topic before it’s ever understood what they were trying to say, rather than try to lay things out in plain terms.

The reverse can also be true when people explain their thought processes to Logicians in terms of subjectivity and feeling. Imagine an immensely complicated clockwork, taking in every fact and idea possible, processing them with a heavy dose of creative reasoning and returning the most logically sound results available – this is how the Logician mind works, and this type has little tolerance for an emotional monkey-wrench jamming their machines.

Let Those Who Would Move the World First Move Themselves

Further, Logicians are unlikely to understand emotional complaints at all, and their friends won’t find a bedrock of emotional support in them. People with the Logician personality type would much rather make a series of logical suggestions for how to resolve the underlying issue, a perspective that is not always welcomed by their more sensitive companions. This will likely extend to most social conventions and goals as well, like planning dinners and getting married, as Logicians are far more concerned with originality and efficient results.

The one thing that really holds Logicians back is their restless and pervasive fear of failure. Logician personalities are so prone to reassessing their own thoughts and theories, worrying that they’ve missed some critical piece of the puzzle, that they can stagnate, lost in an intangible world where their thoughts are never truly applied. Overcoming this self-doubt stands as the greatest challenge Logicians are likely to face, but the intellectual gifts – big and small – bestowed on the world when they do makes it worth the fight.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Personality type: “The Debater” (ENTP-T)
Individual traits: Extraverted – 68%,
Intuitive – 58%,
Thinking – 56%,
Prospecting – 54%,
Turbulent – 72%
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Social Engagement

There are many who say I only think half the time. I guess they are right.
A man in the house is worth two in the street- Mae West