last reply
21 replies
5.1k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello ladies,
what's your opinion experience on casual oral sex with someone who's not your partner?
does it happen to you to perform it to a friend, a colleague, a person just met or with low confidence level?
Marx Sister
0 likes
I'm really not sure what you're asking here. I mean, I am polyamorous and have multiple partners, but I don't usually just go down on somebody I'm not involved with at all. Of course it's fine to be as promiscuous as that; I'm just confused regarding your use of the phrase 'not your partner'. Since most humans are in (at least theoretically) monogamous relationships with their partners though, this seems like a question about casual cheating? Feel free to elaborate, but I honestly have no idea how to answer this question, since it is pretty unclear - in general structure, but particularly the last line.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I have several regular partners, but I'm guessing you mean even more casual than FWBs. In high school I used to go down on boys I didn't have intercourse with, and I've given a few of David's friends bjs without going all the way with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I have several regular partners, but I'm guessing you mean even more casual than FWBs. In high school I used to go down on boys I didn't have intercourse with, and I've given a few of David's friends bjs without going all the way with them.

Even in a FWB situation, I'd hardly call a BJ "casual" ... too intimate to be casual.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00
Hello ladies,
what's your opinion experience on casual oral sex with someone who's not your partner?
does it happen to you to perform it to a friend, a colleague, a person just met or with low confidence level?

In my view there never does happen any casual sex in the life of any lady. Right.....we may go to a bar or a pub and find someone attractive. We can drini n dance with them. We may end up having sex with them in mens room or ladies room or back seat of car or some decent place. But sex dosent come into play unoess we are absolutely comfortqble with that man.
I will not call it casuao since we do not just pick men randomly.
And when we decided to sex with them then blow job we do to them is not anymore a casuao thing.
0 likes
Like I'd just give someone a casual blowjob. Just like that? Men are already spoilt enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

In my view there never does happen any casual sex in the life of any lady. Right.....we may go to a bar or a pub and find someone attractive. We can drini n dance with them. We may end up having sex with them in mens room or ladies room or back seat of car or some decent place. But sex dosent come into play unoess we are absolutely comfortqble with that man.
I will not call it casuao since we do not just pick men randomly.
And when we decided to sex with them then blow job we do to them is not anymore a casuao thing.

yep, the meaning of "casual" was not in stable relation, but more for the fun side of the act itself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i LOVE sucking cock.. so yes i do believe in it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i LOVE sucking cock.. so yes i do believe in it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi. Katie Here. I'm with unfaithfulmilf all the way. I've given hundreds of casual BJ's and I love doing it. Keep 'em coming, boys!! smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love sucking cock but remain very cautious about casual sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had Casual Sex with many I have just met including Oral. I do not think that is likely to be discontinued any time soon.

I may love to suck cock more than he loves to be sucked. I do have a number of friends who are available almost anytime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been a shared wife for over 37 years. We are charter members of private swing group with ten guys. Nearly ever sexual encounter will have at least one blow job with each guy present. I am also Hubbie's willing submissive sex slave. When we go to swing clubs Hubbie or another temp Dom will offer me to total strangers. Nearly ever one will get a blow job. Is this casual enough?

I also have good orgasms when the guy I'm blowing gets off.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i will give a guy a bj any time no matter where its at as long as i can suck him with me being naked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giving someone a blowjob is something you can do for them for so many reasons. All that you listed and more! Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas or to just help get someone out of a slump.
I believe that sex in general has healing powers. I think a blowjob is even more personal, gives the guys a great visual and they LOVE it when you swallow the results!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm much more open to giving a guy a bj on a first date or if we had a fun time at a party than I am to have sex with a stranger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DailyRhains
Giving someone a blowjob is something you can do for them for so many reasons. All that you listed and more! Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas or to just help get someone out of a slump.
I believe that sex in general has healing powers. I think a blowjob is even more personal, gives the guys a great visual and they LOVE it when you swallow the results!

You seem to have a good understanding of what sex is and should be for. In addition to procreation.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Absolutely. Its a nice thing to do for a friend who might need a pick-me-up or something. Generally they are given as signs of friendship, no strings. I love doing it, and if it is with a friend, it always makes me feel closer to him. Went to a wedding a few years ago - lots of old friends were there with dates or spouses. I could look around the room, and see quite a few guys who've gotten my gift at one time or another.

Its quick, its fun, no one gets hurt -- blowjobs are great!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Never. Sex is a most intimate form of communication to be shared with a dozen or so of ones closest friends. (Not a joke, I have many lovers, but each is very special to me.)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love a hard cock in my mouth and have been giving BJs since I was in high school. Guys love to have their dicks sucked and I love to please. It is a quick way to get off and can be done almost anywhere with a modicum of discretion and I swallow so there is little mess to deal with after he cums.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm not into getting that intimate with strangers - I like to interact with a guy at a party or with a group of friends before I will consider giving a bj, but when I meet a guy I'm always wondering what he'd be like.... At my high school prom, I sat at a table with my girlfriends and their dates - I knew two of the guys and didn't know 2 of the others, but after chatting and dancing with everyone, I knew that 3 of them were bj candidates if I ever had the chance. The only cock I had that night was attached to my boyfriend, and I swallowed every drop of him, twice, before taking a load in my pussy at the beach.

Over the course of the summer, I did have a chance to blow each of the other guys. They were not really dating the girls they were with at the prom - just friends and dates for the evening. They were great.

During college, I became friends with lots of guys, blew many of them multiple times, a few just once, and a few have just been really great, close friends without any sexual interaction..... Three of my college friends became very special bj buddies - just casual fun, relaxation, etc - no strings - and I was sad when we all went separate ways after graduation. I started my "Birthday Blowjob from Erin" club - I gave each of them a card with a special gift - that for the rest of their lives, or as long as practical, I would be pleased to get together with them on their birthdays and give them at least one bj, or as many as they wanted. Three more guys have "joined " the club, and I have not missed a birthday yet, although with a few who were not around on their actual day, they got a "rain check"...

I mentioned that I was not turned on by the thought of giving a bj to a stranger - that is not entirely true. I was at a sorority party as a guest (I was not in a sorority) in college, and the house girls had a "glory hole" game going as a party "warm-up". No prize, no competition - just a chance to get the juices flowing.... If you wanted to do it, you went into the girls bathroom into a special stall against the wall, and there were guys waiting in the next room where there was a stall against the same wall, with a hole for a cock. The girls who wanted to play were each given a pair of raffle tickets with matching numbers -- when she went to the booth and a guy poked his cock through, she handed him one of the tickets. Over the course of the evening, as you made your way around and met everyone, if you wanted to compare ticket numbers, you might get lucky and find the guy who you sucked, or from the guy's point of view, you would find the girl who gave you a great bj. Me and two of my friends decided to play, and we went into the bathroom with our tickets. We watched each other work our magic on the anonymous dicks presented to us -- Mary and I swallowed the loads straight from "our" cocks, and Donna let her guy cum into her hand, then she played with the cum before licking it off her hand ... During the evening, I met a guy at the bar and we chatted - the tone and timbre of his voice were familiar, and I wondered ... my guy made the cutest sound when he came, and I this guy sounded familiar -- we compared our tickets, and, like Cinderella, I had found my mystery cock! It turns out that it really was a neat way to break the ice -- we chatted for a while, compared stories and lives, and I really ended up liking this guy. We dated for a while, and see each other off and on in the city. We have sex for fun. My friends were not so lucky - they did not meet their mystery cocks.

That experience colored my thoughts about strangers, though - for a while I have been toying with the idea of going to a real glory hole, but there aren't very many in Massachusetts, and the ones that are seem to be gay - and I've heard that gay guys don't want a woman to do them. My friend Mary visited one in South Jersey on a visit to her home - she said it was the most fun she'd had in a while.For the price of a few dollars to "rent" the both by playing their video machine, she said she sucked and handjobbed 12 guys in one night. The anonymous aspect makes it fun. I think I will try this...