Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have any of you ladies ever gone to work with a sex toy inserted?

last reply
81 replies
10.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This may be way out there for many of you. My wife sometimes get so horny that she needs multiple fucks to get satisfaction. There have been work mornings that we would have sex, a quickie, but it would turn up her heat. With no time let to spare before leaving for the daily grind, she would put in either a butt plug or wear vibrating panties and have a few solo "sessions", one while driving, then a final in the ladies room at work before "unplugging". I'm just wondering if this has happened, or do other women get this horny. It concerns me that she will bring herself to orgasm while driving in morning traffic. However, she usually wants to blow me on the wake up and sometimes, it becomes all out sex.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Never to work, but my girlfriend and I used to go out shopping with ben-wah balls and/or vibrating bullet/egg inside us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Likewise, never to work, but yes shopping, out for a drink, evening walk and a few other places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. Like your wife in the first post I need several orgasms a day. My office is in the back corner of our office building. I have a private full bath, tub and all. Nearly every day after lunch I lock my doors and have my secretary hold all my calls. Put some erotic, usually BDSM, music on and dim the lights down low.

I will get naked and lay on a folded towel on my couch. Then I insert my 5 bulb anal vibrater in my ass with its remote set on medium. I will place a set of nipple clips on my nipples. Then use a vibrating Gspot dildo in my cunt, and on my clit, and Gspot. Increasing both to max as I feel my orgasms start to build. As my orgasm builds I pull on the chain connected to my nipple clips slowly increasing the tension. As my orgasm peaks on the 3rd or 4th wave I yank them off. This sends my orgasm in overdrive, usually causing me to squirt. That's the reason for the folded towel.

Then after I come back to earth, I remove my toys. I will lay there and drift off into a short nap. When I get up I can wash up as needed, get dresses, and put away my toys. Now I'm refreshed and ready for my next client.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
went to school with one in ,,does that count
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've worn a butt plug a few times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not to work but have been shopping with a butt plug inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, the bullett vibe, but was too loud to really use
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I should clarify, going out in public, not necessarily to work. Could be work, school, shopping, the beach, whatever. My wife has worn them out many times, some times to work, other times to the store. Vibrating panties, hands me the remote and dares me! I've turned her "on" in the grocery store, at the bar, out to dinner, just a quick hit and she could soak her panties. But she likes to wear her butt plug while having sex or masturbating. So when she gets off in the morning, sometimes she needs more orgasms and she gets one on the drive and one on the potty at work and this usually takes the edge off so she can work. She was seemingly complaining about it once, I suggested we cease the morning play and I got a very ugly stink eye from her!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I have been out to work, any place fun, airplane is one of the best places
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, to work and out shopping.
Lurker
0 likes
I never work yet but I did in school
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but i have remote control vibe that i'm dying to try...
Lurker
0 likes
Ben wa balls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy I see once in awhile loves Venus Butterfly's and often insist it be worn to dinner and dancing.

I bet you can guess what the evening are like.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes Ben wa balls to work and out shopping.
Lurker
0 likes
Venus Butterflies are great Even at the gym they are virtually undetectable.
Butterfly
0 likes
Yes, once my gf asked me to do so ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not work. But I sometimes go out with butt plug in
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Can you imagine you go to a diner and the waitress has a big ass dildo in her pussy while you order a fucking egg white omelette... dude
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Can you imagine you go to a diner and the waitress has a big ass dildo in her pussy while you order a fucking egg white omelette... dude

doubtful you would know.

and yes, i've done it on occasion when i was waiting tables. (not a big ass dlido, for the record).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SizE and location... just for the record.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Your posts crack me up. Thanks for putting that thought in my head!
Story Verifier
0 likes
For the record, no. I've never done this.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You just made my day!!! Freaking hilarious as always!!!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Hot thread. May I suggest pearls? Trust me.