i am ashamed of being a man sometimes (4 votes) 10%
she's probably a guy anyways so i'm steering clear (9 votes) 22%
if she got to know me she'd change her mind (1 vote) 2%
she's had bad experiences - i'll leave her alone (2 votes) 5%
fuck her, she's probably ugly (0 votes) 0%
I'd rather talk to Sprite, anyways. she's fun! (17 votes) 41%
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Ok, this is a companion piece to a post i made in the girl's forum. just looking for opinions. i have noticed that quite a few women have 'NO MEN!' in their profile. just like to know what you think of that/them. does it bother you? do you honor it? if they didn't would you try to get into their cyber pants? do you think they have issues, or maybe you think that most guys actually are creeps and pervs?

opinions, please, and yeah, there's a poll. might want to read the original post, too, just cause it might be insightful.

smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
I don't read profiles or initiate contact much save with people I already have as friends. That said, I have seen such things on profiles. It's too bad that they feel they have to do that but it's their business. And just reading some of the threads guys start in Ask the Gals kinds of answers the "Why" question.

Not sure any of your answers are quite right for me save one. I'm not ashamed of my sex, just a bit angry at guys who put women in the position of having to do something like that. I'll always honour the request, of course.

The one that fits is, of course, "I'd rather talk to Sprite, anyways. she's fun!"

But I guess my serious answer is, "It's sad that they feel they have to do that but it's their business and I'll honour the request". Not sure if that fits to any of yours exactly or not.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Pretty much what seeker said. Seems to be a lot of them so I figure it is bad. Several have said they didnt want to but the creeps wont take a hint. I get that. I dont talk on here much anyway, have a great wife, not looking for anything from anybody but do enjoy the pic threads n such. The way some guys talk to the gals on here or even reply to them in threads gets under my skin. No respect. Dont fly with me. I do enjoy the profiles and seeing where folks are from. Not sure I helped you or not but I was the first to vote in your poll !!!! haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I normally figure that it's because she's sexually attracted to women, so therefore no men.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think for most of us experienced Lushies we've figured out 'NO MEN' on a profile probably means the member is a male posing as a female.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In light of the #me too revelations, I can understand some women being wary of men, especially on a sex site. I try not to jump to conclusions about anyone, and am perfectly okay with respecting their wishes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see this from both sides of the fence....Initially - my first instinct is to say that it's probably a man trolling women, BUT... also being able to know what my wife experiences on here, MANY (not all of course) but many men here are very aggressive, inconsiderate and downright rude towards women and maybe some just really don't want to deal with it. AND, I'm convinced that some are just SNOTS! I don't think there is just one answer to this.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Girls are soft and pretty and they smell nice. I may put NO MEN on my page.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think that the person is either a woman who prefers woman or a man. Either way I'm not going to contact them.
Stories I have published.

I lose my virginity when my brothers girlfriend gives me a girlfriend experience. The Girlfriend Experience
I lose my virginity to my best friends girlfriend behind his back. Lost Keys
I can’t resist temptation when my stepdaughter asks me to teach her about sex. Letters From Mom
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Doesn't really bother me, because I don't go looking to hook-up or sex-chat with anyone on the site.

Apart from that, if the only reason you don't want to be my friend is because of my gender, then that's your loss. Plenty of

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Sprite is tied for the lead in this poll. I endorse Sprite. Vote Sprite!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Being fully honest, every goddamn time I spotted that on a profile it was also accompanied by plenty of red flags which would have prevented me from ever interacting with that person to begin with. Including but not limited to: massive hints that the person behind the profile was a man, massive hints that the person was only interested in lame cyber-affairs, massive hints that the person was a self-absorbed egomaniac with extremely poor social skills.

So yeah, I don't quite bother if a few people put that on their profile... it just makes it a whole lot easier to identify individuals I'd never gain anything from interacting with.
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
I figure it is their choice. I let them choose to be my friend. I will send them a message about their stories if I like them. Then they can choose to add me if they want. Not here to cyber anyone. Wife won't let me have a GF or BF. LOL. I am here for writing and stories and maybe talking sometimes about those things.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not bothered in the slightest, each to their own.
Your poll should have an option for... maybe she just fancies girls!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’m not hard-up for conversation with a lady so if she states upfront that she’s not interested in talking to men on Lush, I let it be. Once in a while I’ve been fortunate enough to have had temporary exemptions made in my case for a few days or weeks (some of the “no men” type have approached me from something I said in a chat room or forum) but it never lasts for too long. Some women only want other women as friends and I think there’s nothing wrong with that. Whatever floats your boat.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried to go with the flow and vote for sprite. While I have never run into her on here I see her pop up all the time.

Seriously but, if a person says no men I respect their wishes. Only want pleasurable encounters on here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought I understood what it means, but the answers here have apparently brought me up to speed, or something like that. So I will see what you think eventually.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Interesting poll. I mean, tainted results - since we'd all rather talk to sprite, but, interesting. The results thus far are actually not quite what I expected.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do understand that a woman who has been treated like a piece of crap by a man, could feel NO MEN period.

But I hope she can understand just because she is now in the woman only group, it is no guaranty of emotional bliss.

We are all people and some of us are wonderful and some of us just plain Assholes.

Gender of your mate is not a guaranty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to read the profiles before deciding to send a friend request. 1st to see if it's a potential that we have something in common. It's perfect if it says no men on the profile. No sense in wasting each other's time.

Since the poll is kind of incomplete I'd add the following options;

Some of them are men pretending to be women, so yeah that's not for me

Some of them are hetero women wanting to act out a specific fantasy, and that's okay

And yeah, since I was on lush many years ago, and did have sprite on my friends list, I'd love to chat, but she's probably super busy and I would not want to be all super charming and have her in hot water with her ignoring all her other contacts, because of me ;)
Massage Chronicles - Milked and PLeasured by Bailey Part One Bailey was the first Masseuse that ever that ever Milked Me, after that I was hooked, It was unforgettable.

My Introduction To Chelsey And My First Erotic Massage It was a memorable very first erotic massage

Keli, Hockey Chick in the True Story category
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I don’t usually send friend requests. If someone wants to friend be me, I’ll usually accept.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm torn. I voted for Sprite, but I understand there are a lot of creeps out there...I get that. Ultimately though, I'm pretty sure all those NO MEN members want a dick pic from me.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
What makes me go is when someone sends me a PM soliciting friends for someone else, or I get a request from someone, look, and the profile says NO MEN.

I skip the solicitation, assuming someone is trying a little hard, and respecting the profile request is the wise course of action. Typically accept the direct requests. I don't think I've ever initiated a PM conversation with anyone other than a mod, so I'm not exactly going to be a problem if they didn't read my profile before hitting send. I'm not the problem they're likely trying to avoid.

I assume it means "I'm tired of being asked to cyber/ /send nudes every 3 seconds".

Or — yeah — it's a guy posing as a lesbian hoping for nude pics.
Lurker
0 likes
If i was a woman I would not want men either. I Love Pussy*
0 likes
I'll honor whoever's request. My wife's sister is always going on about, "No meat danglers!" as she's been treated like a door mat by so many men for decades. Of course, she keeps falling for the same types: knuckle draggers or married men wanting a piece of ass.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Girls are soft and pretty and they smell nice. I may put NO MEN on my page.

I'm with Verbal. Plus Sprite is soft, pretty and smells nice.