Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you like to see a Ladies only Basement chat room?

last reply
69 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many times have you wanted to openly discuss in a safe zone fetish matters where men won't leer at us and the vanilla girls of lush won't jeer at us?

I know I have constantly needed this.

If you believe Lush could or should provide such a permanet room, please consider joining the group we hope to show Lush a unified desire for such a room.

The group is at https://

Thank you for your support. Not a fan of fetish things we still could use your support. If you just want the "freaks" out of the Ladies of Lush room, that's fine too, but be willing to at least join the group to voice such in a constructive manner.

Are you a male reading this, and think the ladies of lush into fetishes need a safe zone, please show your support too at the group.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Not sure how much this would be used, but i'd like to hear from people who would use it - honestly, it's not a bad idea, and if it seems like a popular one, i wouldn't hate to see it implemented. honestly, the ladies room kind of scares me...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Not sure how much this would be used, but i'd like to hear from people who would use it - honestly, it's not a bad idea, and if it seems like a popular one, i wouldn't hate to see it implemented. honestly, the ladies room kind of scares me...

Hi Sprite, long time no talk to. Its Katland here. Hope you remember me.

However, to answer your concern, one of the biggest problems is we can't openly play in the Ladies room like we used to be able to. Any women that do so are ripped to shreds by the vanillas who are at a minimum into exhibitionism.

Anyhow, between this post and the group I made along with PrettyJoanne, we are hoping to show the moderators there is significant interest. That and there are other rooms not getting much attention as is. Why not repurpose one of those rooms for what Inand the others at our group are suggesting?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MissKat76

Hi Sprite, long time no talk to. Its Katland here. Hope you remember me.

However, to answer your concern, one of the biggest problems is we can't openly play in the Ladies room like we used to be able to. Any women that do so are ripped to shreds by the vanillas who are at a minimum into exhibitionism.

Anyhow, between this post and the group I made along with PrettyJoanne, we are hoping to show the moderators there is significant interest. That and there are other rooms not getting much attention as is. Why not repurpose one of those rooms for what Inand the others at our group are suggesting?

oh! hi! yeah, of course i remember you! been ages, tho, hasn't it? and i don't think we'd even need to re-purpose a room, just create a new on - i passed the link for this thread on to Nikki - she's in bed right now, UK time and all that, but i'll bug her about it in the morning, see what she thinks? i tend to have a little pull around her, so i might be able to make a convincing argument. in the mean time, i'll go check out your group, see what's what. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm kinda vanilla, and I don't go into the rooms much, but I'll fight for your right to have your own room. :-)
Love Bug
0 likes
I don't venture into rooms often but I think this is a pretty legit idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am in that room so much and yes I can see it happening I get so many messages from people that just wants to talk

I will back you and support you if needed
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I feel a safe Ladies only room where Dommes and the female submissive can explore is a good idea. Though I am new to lush, and I am not familiar with Lush chat room protocol, I support the need for Ladies only dungeon/basement chat room.
Lurker
0 likes
You have my support for what it's worth. As a sub i can understand the need to freely play. I hope that this happens for you all that feel this way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Count me in too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure how you control who enters and who does not. I almost never go to the chat rooms. I thought if it was a member room only, you just kick an offender out.

How would this be different?

However if enough of the Lush ladies want this why not.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by ChandlerAja2
Not sure how you control who enters and who does not. I almost never go to the chat rooms. I thought if it was a member room only, you just kick an offender out.

How would this be different?

However if enough of the Lush ladies want this why not.

Sorry if this comes off as a broken record...

The Ladies of Lush chat room is coded so only female members can enter. However, that room is VERY anti-open play, or openly behaving as Mistresses and Submissives. Some of the vanialla girls go so far as to attempt to bring in admins, only for the admins to basically side with the open play, but advise the open playing party to consider taking it elsewhere. At least that has been my experience.

That is why I and others are advocating for an open play area restricted to ladies that is Fetish Friendly.
Coffee Fanatic
0 likes
Quote by MissKat76
How many times have you wanted to openly discuss in a safe zone fetish matters where men won't leer at us and the vanilla girls of lush won't jeer at us?

I know I have constantly needed this.

If you believe Lush could or should provide such a permanet room, please consider joining the group we hope to show Lush a unified desire for such a room.

The group is at https://

Thank you for your support. Not a fan of fetish things we still could use your support. If you just want the "freaks" out of the Ladies of Lush room, that's fine too, but be willing to at least join the group to voice such in a constructive manner.

Are you a male reading this, and think the ladies of lush into fetishes need a safe zone, please show your support too at the group.
"Yeah, we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun." John Lennon

Take a look at my new poem for the competition:

Coffee Fanatic
0 likes
I think there should be a Ladies only Basement. As I said before it's would a safe haven for those to be with Like mind people to as they please without the fear or judgement from anyone. We are here to explore and have fun....and it makes no difference who we are we all deserve to feel safe.
"Yeah, we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun." John Lennon

Take a look at my new poem for the competition:

The Bruiser
0 likes
I fully support this. I truly believe that the female users should be able to have some where safe that they can fun in peace.

The number of times that I have entered a room and noticed a couple of female users having fun. I will always respect them let them have there fun. Only for some guy to come in and think it’s ok to join in. I truly believe that some guy can be very disrespectful.

The female users that wish to have open play should be able to have some where that they feel safe in doing so

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
So, i talked to Nikki earlier and we decided to go ahead with this - one question - do you gals want this to be set up like the ladies room where you can kick anyone who doesn't belong, or just a regular room?

oh, and Gav's off for a couple of days, so i can't give you an eta yet - shouldn't take too long, tho. will update ya'll when i can. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
So, i talked to Nikki earlier and we decided to go ahead with this - one question - do you gals want this to be set up like the ladies room where you can kick anyone who doesn't belong, or just a regular room?

oh, and Gav's off for a couple of days, so i can't give you an eta yet - shouldn't take too long, tho. will update ya'll when i can. smile

I thought all the rooms had crowd control in them so didn't give this any thought until I read your post. I am not even sure crowd control is even being used actively in the Ladies of Lush room to be honest.

I think, if Gav is willing to go the extra mile to add crowd control it would be nice as another safety feature, but I feel just getting this far is almost enough to ask for.

You are the best, Sprite!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MissKat76

I thought all the rooms had crowd control in them so didn't give this any thought until I read your post. I am not even sure crowd control is even being used actively in the Ladies of Lush room to be honest.

I think, if Gav is willing to go the extra mile to add crowd control it would be nice as another safety feature, but I feel just getting this far is almost enough to ask for.

You are the best, Sprite!!

no, just the ladies room does. i'll ask him to add it - i kind of guessed it would be a desired feature.

and yes, i am. never forget it ;)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

no, just the ladies room does. i'll ask him to add it - i kind of guessed it would be a desired feature.

I won't !!! biggrin
0 likes
Quote by sprite

For what it’s worth I fully support the idea of this room, but would ask for a different means of controlling who can enter.

In the Ladies Only Room, we get so many with a doubtful gender.

I appreciate Lush can’t control how someone completes their profile but the “boot” option isn’t always successful as it requires a majority and apathy often reigns.

Could we have some nominated members able to “boot” undesirables?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I seldom go to the chat rooms, but sure, why not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I usually do not stay in the chat rooms very long because I very seldom find a meaningful conversation going on.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
I'm confused.

1. I know women who do not go into the Ladies room because as I've been told, "there are too many men in there". What would be different about this room?

2. If the purpose if for open play, something which I don't engage in nor do I like in the rooms, then why be concerned about people leering? Isn't that the purpose of doing it openly?

3. As for women jeering, wouldn't that happen in real life if you were so bold?

4. If it's just a matter of playing, then open a private room and play in it.

I have no problem with setting up a room I'm just not sure I understand why.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Eaglesclaw
I'm confused.

1. I know women who do not go into the Ladies room because as I've been told, "there are too many men in there". What would be different about this room?

2. If the purpose if for open play, something which I don't engage in nor do I like in the rooms, then why be concerned about people leering? Isn't that the purpose of doing it openly?

3. As for women jeering, wouldn't that happen in real life if you were so bold?

4. If it's just a matter of playing, then open a private room and play in it.

I have no problem with setting up a room I'm just not sure I understand why.

To point number 1...
I cannot say it won't happen again with the room I am suggesting be created if men sign up as women to pretend to be women. That is on them for doing that and if someone believes a person is pretending to be someone that they are not, then the "pretender" should be reported to Lush's admin team.

Regarding point 2...
For me, I do not want random male strangers leering at my activities if I choose to be an online exhibitionist. Women leering at my antics is fine for me though. The purpose of the room is to also segregate those of us that do want to play openly from those that don't. It will also free up space in the Ladies of Lush room for the vanillas to kick back and relax in an easy going chat. Bit of history though, back when I was on here as Katland and Lush was still fairly new, I would open a chat room called Ladies of Lush and it most certainly was open play in there. Once Lush made it an official room it stayed open play for a while, but over time the vanillas took it over shaming those of us wanting to play.

Regarding point 3...
No kidding that would happen in most real world settings. Yet, even in the real world there are places created to cater to open play. I personally am not keen on going to such when men are present at same time though. I have some emotional/psychological baggage that makes me very anxious when men are involved in such open play areas in the real world. Convert that sense of unease to this over all topic, and that is where I was coming from under point 2.

Regarding point 4...
I already mentioned in the past I had created rooms like the one you suggested. However, first men signed up as men can just barge in if you try to keep the room where women can come and go as they please. Yes the creator of the room can kick them, but why would the creator want to constantly be ripped out of the scene or conversation they are in to deal with a bastard that can't read that the room is supposed to be for women only. So then what? Put a password on the room? That completely defeats the purpose of wanting women to come in at their leisure. As the host of the room you also don't want to be stopped down every so often to give out the password to the room to a lady wanting to enter the room. Then there is fact the room will vanish in time once the host leaves the room. All it takes is everyone to be kicked off lush for a period of time, and bye bye room. Let's say a submissive is the host of such a created room, it serves as too much of a distraction to manage the room for the submissive.

Bonus point...
As few as five years ago when women were indeed opening up open play rooms for women to come and go out of as they wanted, those rooms were either constantly 75 to 100 percent full, where as the Ladies of Lush room would barely be half full. That memory is yet another reason I and those in our group page about the creation of such an fetish friendly open play room for women only feel this is an important thing for Lush to have available.

I hope I have sufficently answered your questions. smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by KimDeSade

For what it’s worth I fully support the idea of this room, but would ask for a different means of controlling who can enter.

In the Ladies Only Room, we get so many with a doubtful gender.

I appreciate Lush can’t control how someone completes their profile but the “boot” option isn’t always successful as it requires a majority and apathy often reigns.

Could we have some nominated members able to “boot” undesirables?

yeah, thing with that is, if we gave someone that ability, it would work in all the chat rooms - you'd have mod powers, and i just am thinking that it would open a can of worms. i am thinking that a small core of Dommes probably won't have the apathy issue, anyways. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yeah, thing with that is, if we gave someone that ability, it would work in all the chat rooms - you'd have mod powers, and i just am thinking that it would open a can of worms. i am thinking that a small core of Dommes probably won't have the apathy issue, anyways. smile

very true
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Fair point. It was merely a possible suggestion to generate more discussion on the apathy issue we find in the Ladies Room.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I so Strongly agree and will do anything to help in this project
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by sofikisskiss
I so Strongly agree and will do anything to help in this project

Send me bewb pix, then. biggrin

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think that would be a great feature....maybe cut out some fakes......at least couples listed as female...and not to be unpc...but LADIES only...no other groups or sub categories.