How to 'Unfollow' an author.

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
anyone who even thinks of unfollowing me will meet an untimely demise... you have been warned.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by sprite
anyone who even thinks of unfollowing me will meet an untimely demise... you have been warned.

That was to be expected though, wasn't it?
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Thankfully, I haven't got around to following you yet... narrow escape there.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by PhilU

Thankfully, I haven't got around to following you yet... narrow escape there.

Just so you know, I sign your paycheck now.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Just so you know, I sign your paycheck now.

I follow your cat. She pays me in kitty treats.
0 likes
I feel personally attacked when my number of followers goes down and I always tell myself it's because someone deleted their account but I never really know and it keeps me up at night and then I have to get a midnight snack and then I get fat and by the time I lose the weight someone else unfollows me and it's an endless vicious cycle. What a world.
Site administrator
0 likes
Try and help our members and what happens... enter Sprite.

0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Try and help our members and what happens... enter Sprite.

It's in her job description, isn't it.