rumors

last reply
24 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got an email from a fellow lush member who said she is removing me as a friend because of "disturbing gossip" she had heard about me. I'm posting to request that whoever is talking about me behind my back grow up. If you have a problem with me or something I said or did, talk to me about it so we can work it out like adults. We're not in high school anymore---I outgrew this shit years ago.

Thank you.

PS: I apologize to everyone for needing to air this out in public. I don't know who else has been the subject of these rumors.
Success is doing what you love, and doing it so well that someone will pay you for it.
http://www.lushstories.com/fantasyfiction
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I hear alot of disturbing gossip about alot of members here. You dont see me going around deleting friends. IMO......whoever is deleting you wasnt a very good friend to begin with if she is just going to listen to gossip and not come to you first. Geesh, reminds me of high school!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
0 likes
That's a little bit juvenile and pathetic of that so called "friend" FantasyFiction.

It's always best to discuss these matters privately in PM's rather than in an open forum.

On a lighter note, Rumours was a great album:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the same seems to be going around alot lately and for one i am getting sick of it for those who are doing it.!
Lurker
0 likes
What's causing this all of a sudden? We've not had this problem before have we?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Maybe you all should get together (Fantasy, wenkinnoc and stuart) and see if it is the same person. And go from there.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wait, wait, wait, we only know one side of the story here; and we can’t assume that this person is talking shit about anybody. Oh well like Nic said, this things are better off being discussed in a PRIVATE message.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yeah? Well I heard that you all like to read dirty stories at a place called Lush!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Oh yeah? Well I heard that you all like to read dirty stories at a place called Lush!

OMG!! How could you SAY such a thing?!?!?
Thats it...you are going down!!! LOL

Mr Nobody
0 likes
And some some flucker said something nice about me ....

Well they can just stop that crap as well
Lurker
0 likes
Don't panic David. He was drunk. No one says anything nice about you.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, my god. People talking shit about me better stuff it. I hear you are all weirdos and you write about weird stuff. But I'm not saying any more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well at least someone's talking about you! Nobody says anything about me at all, whether good or otherwise. At the very least, that should make you more popular than me LOL
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Artistic Tart
0 likes
"people talking behind my back", "only one side of the story" blah blah blah. Seriously, damn, do you really expect everything to be on the up and up, especially on a site like this where they never have to face up to you? I can't believe you'd wasted a thought about what some random avatar says or thinks about you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well lady and I speak for myself only; the longer you spend on lush the less you think of people as “random avatars” and the more you consider them friends.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
so, you'd consider people talking shit about you on a message board to be "friends?" I doubt it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads
Well at least someone's talking about you! Nobody says anything about me at all, whether good or otherwise. At the very least, that should make you more popular than me LOL

I have plenty to say about you..! [whispers: he’s such a groper!]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
so, you'd consider people talking shit about you on a message board to be "friends?" I doubt it.

I don’t consider “those” people friends; but you may have misunderstood his post and mine.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
Quote by LadyX

I don’t consider “those” people friends; but you may have misunderstood his post and mine.

ya maybe, and then maybe your response is beside the point. Anyone bitching in the open about random rumors is spitting into the wind, that's all. Just like high school, but without the opportunity to get in their face behind the gym after class.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads

Oh Wicked I always have good things to say about you hun *winks*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Quote by WickedShads

Oh Wicked I always have good things to say about you hun *winks*

Not me. I always thought he was a horses ass.

Wayyy j/k WS.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Not me. I always thought he was a horses ass.

Wayyy j/k WS.

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Shads! There ya are buddy! I haven't seen you in forever! Lost a little weight have we? Love what you've done with your hair.